EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Kind of does.

There's something wrong with politicians who have been rejected by the people as leaders, bypassing that democratic decision and becoming unelected leaders anyway.

Nigel Farage has lost seven by and general elections running. The man who talks about unelected bureaucrats more than anyone. The man who forced the referendum has never been elected by the people.

Edited by TheChet

Nigel Farage has lost seven by and general elections running. The man who talks about unelected beaurocrats more than anyone. The man who forced the referendum has never been elected by the people.

Yes.

Farage holds no position of authority in any government to which he has not been elected.

He's an impressive man, in his own way. I wouldn't vote for him though. Give me a Gove or a Redwood any day.

Kind of does.

There's something wrong with politicians who have been rejected by the people as leaders, bypassing that democratic decision and becoming unelected leaders anyway.

I dont share your high regard for the views of the general public, they are very fickle.

Yes.

Farage holds no position of authority in any government to which he has not been elected.

He's an impressive man, in his own way. I wouldn't vote for him though. Give me a Gove or a Redwood any day.

Yeah, Mrs Blurt and a vulcan who pretended he could sing in Welsh.

Insanity

Yeah, Mrs Blurt and a vulcan who pretended he could sing in Welsh.

Insanity

If you say so.

You wouldn't consider it a legitimate difference of opinion then?

I suppose looking a bit odd and attempting to sing in another language disqualifies somebody from government.

If you say so.

You wouldn't consider it a legitimate difference of opinion then?

I suppose looking a bit odd and attempting to sing in another language disqualifies somebody from government.

He's disqualified himself from government by being well bab