EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Really,

"Shock 10 point lead for Brexit just 13 days out sends David Cameron's Remain campaign into full panic mode"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635851/Shock-10-point-lead-Brexit-just-13-days-sends-David-Cameron-Remain-campaign-panic-mode.html#ixzz4BD7O2UL4

I think it's too close to call.

Talking to people at work there are plenty of people voting leave, and they have very solid arguments too. None of the nonsense being spouted by the leave campaign and on internet forums.

Really,

"Shock 10 point lead for Brexit just 13 days out sends David Cameron's Remain campaign into full panic mode"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635851/Shock-10-point-lead-Brexit-just-13-days-sends-David-Cameron-Remain-campaign-panic-mode.html#ixzz4BD7O2UL4

Actually comes from the independent:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/eu-referendum-poll-brexit-leave-campaign-10-point-lead-remain-boris-johnson-nigel-farage-david-a7075131.html

So it's not like the fail made it up.

I think it's too close to call.

Talking to people at work there are plenty of people voting leave, and they have very solid arguments too. None of the nonsense being spouted by the leave campaign and on internet forums.

Do share, be interested in hearing about some more reasons to leave. :)

I believe Kinnock is a multi millionaire, not exactly a failure.

Neil Kinnock was a hardened Labour Leader, full of fight for the miners and little man in the street. As far as I know he has had no other job outside politics.

I'd be interested to know how he became a multi-millionaire. Who knew public service was so lucrative...?

Also his fragrant wife Glynnis, ex Welsh schoolteacher, now also EU minister, and his son Stephen Kinnock, who also worked continuously from school for the EU Commission until his election as an MP in 2015, and is married to the Danish Prime Minister... Nepotism, eh, can't beat it for career prospects....

Neil Kinnock was a hardened Labour Leader, full of fight for the miners and little man in the street. As far as I know he has had no other job outside politics.

I'd be interested to know how he became a multi-millionaire. Who knew public service was so lucrative...?

Also his fragrant wife Glynnis, ex Welsh schoolteacher, now also EU minister, and his son Stephen Kinnock, who also worked continuously from school for the EU Commission until his election as an MP in 2015, and is married to the Danish Prime Minister... Nepotism, eh, can't beat it for career prospects....

It would appear they have been having a nice ride on the EU gravy train.

NEIL and Glenys Kinnock came under fire from critics last night as details of their estimated £10m European earnings were calculated by a pressure group.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/campaign-highlights-kinnocks-10m-eu-2100178

I wonder how many of the IN campaigners have been offered a seat on the same train.

It would appear they have been having a nice ride on the EU gravy train.

NEIL and Glenys Kinnock came under fire from critics last night as details of their estimated £10m European earnings were calculated by a pressure group.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/campaign-highlights-kinnocks-10m-eu-2100178

I wonder how many of the IN campaigners have been offered a seat on the same train.

Joint salary, joint expenses and joint future pensions total £10m for a 15 year period. It's a lot. Private sector level?

Do UK MPs have large expenses allowances and pensions?

Edited by TheChet

Do share, be interested in hearing about some more reasons to leave. :)

Basically in a nutshell:

1. The EU parliament is a toothless rubber-stamping exercise for laws made by the commission

2. The troika is so powerful it can override sovereign decisions made by small nations trapped in eurozone

3. If looking after workers rights is so important (we are told it is) then why do so many EU countries have high levels of both adult and youth unemployment

4. EU laws make it difficult for countries to support their national strategic industries, mandating privatisation

5. EU law and policy heavily favours the interests of big business, while making conditions tough for smaller businesses and mandating austerity.

I sympathise with a lot of it to be honest.

Basically in a nutshell:

1. The EU parliament is a toothless rubber-stamping exercise for laws made by the commission

2. The troika is so powerful it can override sovereign decisions made by small nations trapped in eurozone

3. If looking after workers rights is so important (we are told it is) then why do so many EU countries have high levels of both adult and youth unemployment

4. EU laws make it difficult for countries to support their national strategic industries, mandating privatisation

5. EU law and policy heavily favours the interests of big business, while making conditions tough for smaller businesses and mandating austerity.

I sympathise with a lot of it to be honest.

How many of them fully understand the consequences of the global recession in causing some of those issues? I know I don't.

How many have total sympathy for Greece? Didn't they cook their books and dodge tax on an epic scale?