EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Do any of them have any credibility?

All the parties that have had power have made promises they couldn't, wouldn't and didn't keep.

Who will we have to chose between in 2020?

OUT = Gove, Johnson, Farage

In = Farron or Corbyn, Osborne

I wouldnt trust any of the OUTers, the INers maybe.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 11:37 ----------

Thing is though until this referendum you were one of the staunchest defenders of Cameron and Osborne on this forum. Unbeliever was too.

Now it seems they are like the devil to you, lying through their teeth,

Maybe that is why its good for Labour to let the blue on blue fight it out?

Looks to me like people have started to wake up and more and more will be voting out!

I think the bookies have it wrong. It is going to be very close.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 11:42 ----------

With Labour having already lost Scotland though sharing a platform with the Tories, the last thing Corbin wants to do is share a platform with them and lose what Labour support is left in England & Wales too.

He may still have to do it in an emergency but he will be reluctant. You can bet your bottom dollar that he won't on a stage spouting lies. You won't find Farron up there doing that either.

Labour, LibDems, SNP, Greens and PC are going to come out of this with their integrity largely intact

Edited by I1L2T3

Boris and Michael Gove are part of the Government that set the 100,000 target/promise; when they take over from Cameron, that will not be a 'different approach'.

Being out of the EU, where we can set an agenda that is in our best interest, will be a different approach.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 11:56 ----------

I think the bookies have it wrong. It is going to be very close.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 11:42 ----------

With Labour having already lost Scotland though sharing a platform with the Tories, the last thing Corbin wants to do is share a platform with them and lose what Labour support is left in England & Wales too.

He may still have to do it in an emergency but he will be reluctant. You can bet your bottom dollar that he won't on a stage spouting lies. You won't find Farron up there doing that either.

Labour, LibDems, SNP, Greens and PC are going to come out of this with their integrity largely intact

Integrity intact? Really?

If it was up to those parties the electorate would not be having the chance to have its first vote on EU membership in over 40 years.

Thing is though until this referendum you were one of the staunchest defenders of Cameron and Osborne on this forum. Unbeliever was too.

I support some of the things this government as done, but then I support some of the things every government as done no matter which party was in government. I also oppose some of the things this government as done and oppose some of the things every government as done.

Now it seems they are like the devil to you, lying through their teeth, when actually their whole policy set (the one you supported) was utterly predicated on continued EU membership.

Not sure where you are getting these ideas from, I didn't vote for them and I have never claimed to have voted for them.

You can't really call them out when you have been so hypocritical yourself. Maybe you are realising you made a mistake?

Again I no idea where you are getting your ideas from, what exactly do you think I have been hypocritical about.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 12:00 ----------

So you are more interest in party politics than the outcome of the EU referendum, lets say if Farron or Corbyn were in power right now, my vote wouldn't change, which way would you vote?

That is true.

A election promise in 2010, an election promise in 2015; Cameron AND his party have lost credibility, in my eyes.

So who, in your eyes, is credible with regards to the EU debate?

Corbyn? Sees no immigration, hears no immigration, ignores immigration.

How many of them fully understand the consequences of the global recession in causing some of those issues? I know I don't.

How many have total sympathy for Greece? Didn't they cook their books and dodge tax on an epic scale?

According to some on here, the Global recession was all Labour's fault.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if Greece cooked their books or had them cooked for them by the EU. They were very keen for them to join. (Unlike Britain who were refused and virtually had to beg...)

As for dodging tax, it was pretty much the same as UK, it was the super wealthy, like shipping magnates, who did the most tax dodging and got away with it.

According to some on here, the Global recession was all Labour's fault.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure if Greece cooked their books or had them cooked for them by the EU. They were very keen for them to join. (Unlike Britain who were refused and virtually had to beg...)

As for dodging tax, it was pretty much the same as UK, it was the super wealthy, like shipping magnates, who did the most tax dodging and got away with it.

Wrong. I do not blame Labour for the global recession. Even if I did how is that relevant to the point I made?

Greece should never have been allowed to join the euro.

I think you will find tax dodging was very widespread. Their own politicians have described it as a national sport.

Edited by TheChet

OUT

I have not got a problem with things in this country apart from

IMMIGRATION

IMMIGRATION RUINING OUR NHS

IMMIGRATION RUINING SCHOOLS

IMMIGRATION RUINING OUR BENEFITS SYSTEM

This is not racism it is Facts that british people have had enough of.

Our mp`s say immigration is good but they don`t go past fir vale in broad daylight with immigrants sat outside shops in their pjamas

So who, in your eyes, is credible with regards to the EU debate?

Corbyn? Sees no immigration, hears no immigration, ignores immigration.

The Tory brand is the lowest of the low; Labour have been out of power for some time.

None of the parties, not even individuals, are saying we need to look after our own first.

Its like the housing bubble, prices need to come down, Osborne has made small changes, but anything big, and we will have a crash.

Immigration is keeping the wheels on the bus turning, no one dare stop the bus.

Even UKIP want to let in people with jobs, most do work.

OUT

I have not got a problem with things in this country apart from

IMMIGRATION

IMMIGRATION RUINING OUR NHS

IMMIGRATION RUINING SCHOOLS

IMMIGRATION RUINING OUR BENEFITS SYSTEM

This is not racism it is Facts that british people have had enough of.

Our mp`s say immigration is good but they don`t go past fir vale in broad daylight with immigrants sat outside shops in their pjamas

Here's a fun fact for you: If remain wins it shows most of the country has far greater concerns than Roma wearing their pyjamas outside during the day.