EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

OUT

I have not got a problem with things in this country apart from

IMMIGRATION

IMMIGRATION RUINING OUR NHS

IMMIGRATION RUINING SCHOOLS

IMMIGRATION RUINING OUR BENEFITS SYSTEM

This is not racism it is Facts that british people have had enough of.

Our mp`s say immigration is good but they don`t go past fir vale in broad daylight with immigrants sat outside shops in their pjamas

Lack of investment is ruining our NHS

Lack of investment is ruining our schools.

The ironic thing is that the people leading the Brexit campaign are the politicians who believe in keeping investment in our public services to a minimum.

Found it amusing Cameron lecturing jaguar Land Rover workers in the Midlands how it was better safer etc to stay in the eu. You could just see them thinking you are taking the urine. JLR are building a new production line in Slovakia with eu grants. So irony of irony you have JLR workers paying taxes which are sent to the eu who give it in grants to JLR in Slovakia to build a plant that will produce JLR products cheaper than UK workers and lead to the loss of jobs in UK.

A once iconic well engineered brand is going to be built cheaply in Slovakia and sold under a British recognised brand at the same price as U.K. Produced cars. So those JLR workers are probably stuffed either way they vote, so if I was one of them I would vote out as I have nothing to lose.

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 13:44 ----------

Yippee for leave 10 points ahead.

Right Panzer1: JLR are building a factory in Slovakia. They are also investing £1bn in the UK and creating hundreds of jobs.

http://www.jaguarlandrover.com/gl/en/about-us/news/2015/12/11/jaguar-land-rover-confirms-new-factory-in-slovakia/

I suppose you object to them growing their business by having factories in China, Brazil and India?

They are not state owned. They can build cars where they want. They build many here, employ many here and invest big money here.

Your post is a waste of Forum space.

Thanks for the above did not know that. The last time I owned a Jaguar was bought new on a 57 plate, cost a lot of money. Now that I know that modern ones are built all over the world will not be buying another. The price, considering they are built with cheap labour from all over the globe, has gone up not down. So they have just lost a customer.

The Tory brand is the lowest of the low; Labour have been out of power for some time.

None of the parties, not even individuals, are saying we need to look after our own first.

Its like the housing bubble, prices need to come down, Osborne has made small changes, but anything big, and we will have a crash.

Immigration is keeping the wheels on the bus turning, no one dare stop the bus.

Even UKIP want to let in people with jobs, most do work.

But Labour have a voice in EU debate. Corbyn though has been whispering it from the roof tops.

Housing market has never been the same since MIRAS (Mortgage Interest Relief At Source) was abolished in the late 90's. It helped young people get on the bottom rung of the housing ladder. Shame that Gordon Brown finally did away with it. Buy to let arrived soon after.

Lack of investment is ruining our NHS

Lack of investment is ruining our schools.

The ironic thing is that the people leading the Brexit campaign are the politicians who believe in keeping investment in our public services to a minimum.

No money to invest because too much goes to the EU, foreign aid, the welfare system, prisons, and the immigrants don't contribute enough to cover the additional cost of expanding the public sector to meet the increased demand they cause.

Thanks for the above did not know that. The last time I owned a Jaguar was bought new on a 57 plate, cost a lot of money. Now that I know that modern ones are built all over the world will not be buying another. The price, considering they are built with cheap labour from all over the globe, has gone up not down. So they have just lost a customer.

They aren't. The factory in China is for the Chinese demand etc etc.

You know JLR was owned by Ford for years and years don't you??

The fact you think JLR's success is a bad thing speaks volumes.

Edited by TheChet

No money to invest because too much goes to the EU, foreign aid, the welfare system, prisons, and the immigrants don't contribute enough to cover the additional cost of expanding the public sector to meet the increased demand they cause.

Foreign aid is not dictated by the EU. Do you believe anything you write??

---------- Post added 11-06-2016 at 14:52 ----------

Yep and now owned by tata

Yes, which is not the fault of the EU.