EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

A lot of people are over complicating this issue.

The simple , alarming fact ,and the reason we should vote leave is we pay pay billions of pounds to be a member of a farce that forces free movement of people on us.

Stay in this circus and we cant stop free movement ,and every tom dick and harry with an EU passport turning up in Blighty . Vote leave ,and we can put a stop to this madness.

Right now we have NO control over our OWN borders where EU citizens are concerned , and we are paying billions to have no control .

Time to leave permanently .

A lot of people are simplifying this.

We pay billions of pounds to be a member of a club that allows free movement of people and as such allows us to continue to be one of the largest economies in the world generating far more money in the UK than being outside of that club might.

Right now we have full control over our borders as far as non-EU citizens are concerned and are a draw to EU citizens that come here to work and contribute to our economy.

Right now we pay billions to be a member of that club. Norway does the same and allows free movement. They have no seat at the table.

Time to stop flag waving.

A lot of people are simplifying this.

We pay billions of pounds to be a member of a club that allows free movement of people and as such allows us to continue to be one of the largest economies in the world generating far more money in the UK than being outside of that club might.

Right now we have full control over our borders as far as non-EU citizens are concerned and are a draw to EU citizens that come here to work and contribute to our economy.

Right now we pay billions to be a member of that club. Norway does the same and allows free movement. They have no seat at the table.

Time to stop flag waving.

Along with the freeloaders who come here with no intention of working. we must put a stop to this ,and the only way to do it is leave

A lot of people are over complicating this issue.

The simple , alarming fact ,and the reason we should vote leave is we pay pay billions of pounds to be a member of a farce that forces free movement of people on us.

Stay in this circus and we cant stop free movement ,and every tom dick and harry with an EU passport turning up in Blighty . Vote leave ,and we can put a stop to this madness.

Right now we have NO control over our OWN borders where EU citizens are concerned , and we are paying billions to have no control .

Time to leave permanently .

I think it's even simpler.

The EU has acquired without our approval all the attributes of nationhood. We need our democracy back. Simple.

Everything else is just noise. Our economy will get worse/better in the EU, immigration will go up/down out of the EU, etc, etc ... it's just noise.

I accept that some of L00bs eloquent predictions of economic Armageddon might actually prove to be true, but I think it's far more important than that. Almost Magna Carta important.

For those that think that it's about reducing immigration, out of the EU it is possible that we end up with Government that approves of even more immigration ... but at least it will be our Government. Andrew Marr asking Nigel Farage what levels of immigration he would like to see if we leave is just noise.

Edited by milquetoast1

With all due respect, there is a lot more to this matter than immigration.

For many people Immigration is the main issue and the no1 reason why they want to leave.

Every time you see people interviewed on the news , Immigration is their main concern ,and their reason for wanting out.

Along with the freeloaders who come here with no intention of working. we must put a stop to this ,and the only way to do it is leave

Can you put a figure for the number of free loaders please? Just so we can judge that against all the other figures.

For many people Immigration is the main issue and the no1 reason why they want to leave.

Every time you see people interviewed on the news , Immigration is their main concern ,and their reason for wanting out.

Okay. That's up to them.

On the other hand, is banging on about immigration going to convinced the undecideds or even the moderate remainers to vote our way? I think not.

I've spent a fair amount of time on this thread engaging in debates over sovereignty/self-government and unravelling the spin surrounding the economic arguments. This has far greater value in my view.

I think it's even simpler.

The EU has acquired without our approval all the attributes of nationhood. We need our democracy back. Simple.

Everything else is just noise. Our economy will get worse/better in the EU, immigration will go up/down out of the EU, etc, etc ... it's just noise.

I accept that some of L00bs eloquent predictions of economic Armageddon might actually prove to be true, but I think it's far more important than that. Almost Magna Carta important.

For those that think that it's about reducing immigration, out of the EU it is possible that we end up with Government that approves of even more immigration ... but at least it will be our Government. Andrew Marr asking Nigel Farage what levels of immigration he would like to see if we leave is just noise.

Magna Carta huh? Good of you to make an analogy with something that only concerned England...Little England...

Magna Carta huh? Good of you to make an analogy with something that only concerned England...Little England...

Which should be our one and only concern . Not france , italy or germany.

I couldnt give a monkeys about the other European countries. I want to see Laws and legislation concerning Britain made in Westminster , not Brussels. We survived fine before the Eu , and we will be fine without the EU .

Back in the early 70`s we voted to join a " common market " , NOT a european union.

Which should be our one and only concern . Not france , italy or germany.

I couldnt give a monkeys about the other European countries. I want to see Laws and legislation concerning Britain made in Westminster , not Brussels. We survived fine before the Eu , and we will be fine without the EU .

Back in the early 70`s we voted to join a " common market " , NOT a european union.

You couldn't give a monkeys? Do you care about the rest of the United Kingdom at least?

I didn't vote to join anything btw, the observant amongst you might be able to guess my age.

I'm certainly not voting to leave it. I do give a monkeys about other countries but primarily my own!