EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

There is a more frightening outcome that I haven't seen mentioned yet. If we vote to stay in, then in the next few years another country, or even two, votes to leave and it all collapses we'll be in deep trouble...

How so? We aren't in the Eurozone? If the EU fragments it's likely everyone will suffer.

You want to leave and risk the economic consequences rather than stay and risk the economic consequences of someone else leaving?

---------- Post added 12-06-2016 at 19:35 ----------

i wonder how many of the immigrants held a street party for THEIR Queen??

Or should i say hard working people from EU countries?

Who cares? I didn't have a street party either.

A lot of people are over complicating this issue.

The simple , alarming fact ,and the reason we should vote leave is we pay pay billions of pounds to be a member of a farce that forces free movement of people on us.

Stay in this circus and we cant stop free movement ,and every tom dick and harry with an EU passport turning up in Blighty . Vote leave ,and we can put a stop to this madness.

Right now we have NO control over our OWN borders where EU citizens are concerned , and we are paying billions to have no control .

Time to leave permanently .

I hate to break this to you, Boris Johnson who is likely to be PM in the event of a Brexit is on record as saying that curbing immigration will hurt the economy. So even if we leave the EU immigration will continue as it currently is.

---------- Post added 12-06-2016 at 20:09 ----------

There is a more frightening outcome that I haven't seen mentioned yet. If we vote to stay in, then in the next few years another country, or even two, votes to leave and it all collapses we'll be in deep trouble...

Even if we are out of the EU, a collapse of the EU would leave us in deep trouble.

How so? We aren't in the Eurozone? If the EU fragments it's likely everyone will suffer.

You want to leave and risk the economic consequences rather than stay and risk the economic consequences of someone else leaving?

---------- Post added 12-06-2016 at 19:35 ----------

Who cares? I didn't have a street party either.

if there is anyone out there that can predict what will happen after the vote.

either leave/remain then they are cleverer than Almighty God.

No one can predict the future.

I thought that there were intelligent people on this forum.

OBVIOUSLY I THOUGHT WRONG.

i wonder how many of the immigrants held a street party for THEIR Queen??

Or should i say hard working people from EU countries?

I was in Majorca in January. They have fantastic street festivals every January. Its a bit like their Christmas. All the towns come out, carrying trees through the streets and competitions to see who can climb the tree (which they have greased up!) with a little pot of money at the top for whoever gets up first. It is fantastic. The atmosphere is amazing. And virtually everyone joins in, irrespective of age, race, religion, nationality.

I have been out and about today - I have not seen one street party. Where were they? Tramlines has more of a festival spirit.

if there is anyone out there that can predict what will happen after the vote.

either leave/remain then they are cleverer than Almighty God.

No one can predict the future.

I thought that there were intelligent people on this forum.

OBVIOUSLY I THOUGHT WRONG.

One thing that Brexit will do is bring a period of unprecedented uncertainty. It this unprecedented uncertainty that worries me. Economies do not like uncertainty, it leads to a lack of confidence and then less investment and less spending.

Why put our economy and with it our future as such an unprecedented risk?

I was in Majorca in January. They have fantastic street festivals every January. Its a bit like their Christmas. All the towns come out, carrying trees through the streets and competitions to see who can climb the tree (which they have greased up!) with a little pot of money at the top for whoever gets up first. It is fantastic. The atmosphere is amazing. And virtually everyone joins in, irrespective of age, race, religion, nationality.

I have been out and about today - I have not seen one street party. Where were they? Tramlines has more of a festival spirit.

Remember when we used to have community events wrapped round the church and religious festivals? Lent, Whit Sunday parades, Easter bonnet/Easter egg competitions and May Queens, Harvest festivals, Advent, Christmas Carol concerts etc... Churches used to be at the heart of the Community, and the community was all the better for it.

What is there now?

One thing that Brexit will do is bring a period of unprecedented uncertainty. It this unprecedented uncertainty that worries me. Economies do not like uncertainty, it leads to a lack of confidence and then less investment and less spending.

Why put our economy and with it our future as such an unprecedented risk?

BE BRAVE

I`m sick of scroungers in this country.

Everyone is sick of foreigners scrounging/filling prisons/raping our daughters/granddaughters/getting houses whilst our relatives get kicked out of their homes because of bedroom tax/nhs having to pay interpretters even though they going bust/

Oh my god.I could go on all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 12-06-2016 at 20:31 ----------

Remember when we used to have community events wrapped round the church and religious festivals? Lent, Whit Sunday parades, Easter bonnet/Easter egg competitions and May Queens, Harvest festivals, Advent, Christmas Carol concerts etc... Churches used to be at the heart of the Community, and the community was all the better for it.

What is there now?

Mosques!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!