EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Any chart/graph that puts together welfare, public sector pensions and personal social care is not worth sharing.
Even when it's been prepared by Labour? :twisted:

I thought it was rather self-serving generous of them not to lump state pensions in with welfare (which, technically -in budgetary terms- they are), but then I was all ready to give them a pass on that one, in the name of national interest and unity about the referendum campaign :D

Edited by L00b

If the EU is such a peace bringer why not invite the Russians to join?
Because Putin would tell us that it's the EU who needs to join the Russian Federation, not the other way around.

Get with the geopolitical times already! :hihi:

There's such a pa-larva about Brexit because if we leave the EU is doomed... doomed I say... This is why all the financial institutions are warning against Brexit.

Because Putin would tell us that it's the EU who needs to join the Russian Federation, not the other way around.

Get with the geopolitical times already! :hihi:

Well it was worth a try :D

I see an hour ago the SUN is coming out in favour of Brexit... :thumbsup:

Putin doesn't like the EU, so because he cares so much about us, he wants us to leave. :rolleyes:
[conspiracy hat on]I've actually been wondering whether the FSB, maybe with a small contingent of Spetznaz on the ground, could have been running that crowd in Marseille t'other night...[/conspiracy hat off]

Brits get kicked out of the Euro = major outrage in UK that helps Brexit in a short timeframe context (Brits: "look at how those Europeans hate us") and a Brexit does help Putin geopolitically.

Russians get kicked out of the Euro = massive outrage in Russia that helps Putin's nationalist populism playing on Russians' rabid paranoia (Russians: "look at how those Europeans hate us").

It's a win either way for Putin...and it's not as if the ex-KGB man and his intelligence pals don't know a trick or a hundred about professional-grade local <removed> -stirring. They invented the name for it: maskirovka ;)

Edited by Groose
masked swearing

[conspiracy hat on]I've actually been wondering whether the FSB, maybe with a small contingent of Spetznaz on the ground, could have been running that crowd in Marseille t'other night...[/conspiracy hat off]

Win-Win for Putin. Brits get kicked out of the Euro = major outrage in UK that helps Brexit in a short timeframe context (and a Brexit does help Putin geopolitically). Russians get kicked out of the Euro = massive outrage in Russia that helps Putin's nationalist populism playing on Russians' rabid paranoia ("look at how those Europeans hate us").

It's not as if the ex-KGB man and his intelligence pals don't know a trick or a hundred about professional-grade local <removed>-stirring.

They invented the name for it: maskirovka ;)

I thought exactly the same thing. Litvinenko part II (or part 300, who knows...)

Edited by Groose
quoting masked swearing

Brits get kicked out of the Euro = major outrage in UK that helps Brexit in a short timeframe context (Brits: "look at how those Europeans hate us") and a Brexit does help Putin geopolitically.

Russians get kicked out of the Euro = massive outrage in Russia that helps Putin's nationalist populism playing on Russians' rabid paranoia (Russians: "look at how those Europeans hate us").

It's a win either way for Putin...and it's not as if the ex-KGB man and his intelligence pals don't know a trick or a hundred about professional-grade local <removed>-stirring. They invented the name for it: maskirovka ;)

They did turn up tooled, according to reports (although not Russian reports which were frankly jaw dropping) with gum shields, mma gloves and iron bars. They were "massive" on all accounts. Not your average naughty face.

Edited by Groose
quoting masked swearing