EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

There's also this video on Facebook of Boris Johnson praising the EU and the virtues of Turkey joining it.

It seems that we get one power-hungry, unprincipled, opportunistic liar each. Seems fair.

Give us back Corbyn, and you can have Johnson.

Difference is that despite his ambitions, Boris is not a party leader.

Edited by unbeliever

It seems that we get one power-hungry, unprincipled, opportunistic liar each. Seems fair.

Give us back Corbyn, and you can have Johnson.

I don't want either, the trouble is in the event of Brexit either will be in power. Soon the only choice left for us will be to either learn Cantonese or Mandarin.

I don't want either, the trouble is in the event of Brexit either will be in power. Soon the only choice left for us will be to either learn Cantonese or Mandarin.

If you're planning to work in China, Mandarin is a better. Have I missed something?

I really don't think we'll either up with end of those 2 in charge any time soon.

Edited by unbeliever

Pound down FTSE down just on the result of a couple of polls..how bad will it get if we actually do leave? People's pensions will be taking a hit here.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/14/ftse-100-slides-towards-6000-and-pound-falls-as-brexit-fears-dri/

According to the Brexit people what you are saying cannot possibly happen, and you're only scaremongering.

Just read the Sun and you may mock the paper and its readers but I think they may just have swayed a few tens of thousands to OUT. Tusk saying it " could trigger the end of western political civilisation in its entirety" will also have swayed more, why you may ask. Well after all the threats the voters will have thought like I did when I saw it, that you should have given Cameron his poxy concessions.

The eu have forecast dire events and now that they realise Brexit might happen they are cacking themselves. Tusk is now even realising that this supposed insignificant eu member who cannot survive on its own may well be the eu,s downfall. As a non entity country why is that.

I will be honest I hope Tusk is right because the demise of the eu is something the political elite never saw coming, they thought they could march on fleecing us, well times up.

Cannot express how happy I feel at the moment because I genuinely feel we are going to do it despite the very concise and coherent arguments Loob has put forward. I think shef understands this campaign better, it's not about coherent fiscal arguments or threats it's about emotions and feelings. That's why whoever advised Cameron made a stupid mistake telling him to go down the fear line but then again what is the good argument for staying, there isn't,t one other wise they would have used it.

Bring on Carney and the IMF and anybody else forecasting plagues and doom because I think they are just helping out more and more, it's become like a background noise that people are aware is there but they just ignore it. :P:P

Something playing on my mind is that with no effective oppostion to the tories, if we leave the EU will they immediately begin further eroding workers rights without the EU to reign them in? back to the 80s?

Probably further back than that...

Something playing on my mind is that with no effective oppostion to the tories, if we leave the EU will they immediately begin further eroding workers rights without the EU to reign them in? back to the 80s?

Once again. If you disapprove of Conservative policy post-Brexit, you can vote for somebody else in 2020.

This is the government the UK people elected and they should govern until then.

Just read the Sun and you may mock the paper and its readers but I think they may just have swayed a few tens of thousands to OUT. Tusk saying it " could trigger the end of western political civilisation in its entirety" will also have swayed more, why you may ask. Well after all the threats the voters will have thought like I did when I saw it, that you should have given Cameron his poxy concessions.

The eu have forecast dire events and now that they realise Brexit might happen they are cacking themselves. Tusk is now even realising that this supposed insignificant eu member who cannot survive on its own may well be the eu,s downfall. As a non entity country why is that.

I will be honest I hope Tusk is right because the demise of the eu is something the political elite never saw coming, they thought they could march on fleecing us, well times up.

Cannot express how happy I feel at the moment because I genuinely feel we are going to do it despite the very concise and coherent arguments Loob has put forward. I think shef understands this campaign better, it's not about coherent fiscal arguments or threats it's about emotions and feelings. That's why whoever advised Cameron made a stupid mistake telling him to go down the fear line but then again what is the good argument for staying, there isn't,t one other wise they would have used it.

Bring on Carney and the IMF and anybody else forecasting plagues and doom because I think they are just helping out more and more, it's become like a background noise that people are aware is there but they just ignore it. :P:P

Give me the good argument for leaving 'cos I'm sure I must have missed it somewhere down the thread..