EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Going to be a rollercoaster 10 days. Remain seem to have completely lost all momentum.

The odds would appear to agree.

Speaking honestly, if the leave camp put up a good showing in the QT debates in the days to come, the UK is heading for brexit.

I just think Cameron is the wrong man to push the remain message, so wooden and false, I trully believe he's a dead man walking.

Edited by Tomjames
uhhiji

So Labour is concerned that its supporters are moving over towards brexit because of immigration concerns (I think those supporters are wrong, but it is a free choice), despite warnings that this will impact on the economy.

So the Labour big gun, in the form of Corbyn (:D), is wheeled out, and promptly carries on pushing the failing argument.

Jeremy, your members are not listening to you. If you want them to listen, then address their concerns.

Agent Jeremy has played a good one for leave. He went on holiday for god sake, thats how much he cares! :cool:

---------- Post added 14-06-2016 at 22:40 ----------

It seems like an anti Government vote.

Quite possibly. If it's the will of the people, that's the end of it.

Don't panic, they're drafting in Jean-Claude Juncker next week. The guy who said that Prime Ministers must stop listening so much to their voters and instead act as “full time Europeans”. That should work ...

My prediction is an engineered financial crisis pinned on Brexit destabilising the markets, something that really frightens the voters. I don't think there is anything else left they can do.

My prediction is an engineered financial crisis pinned on Brexit destabilising the markets, something that really frightens the voters. I don't think there is anything else left they can do.

If that happens, I'm punting a shed load of money on the EUR going down after the vote. :)

Well it's not even fallen 5c against the dollar yet. 5c falls are fairly common.

Lowest this year was 27th february. Was that due to Brexit?

I'm not denying that we're making the markets nervous. But that's democracy for you. If nerves is all it is, it will quickly vanish once things settle down.

It was due to the referendum announcement combined with a statement from the ECB regarding quantative easing. Combination of the two drove the pound down.

Take a look at the 5/10 year charts. You will see we are at the 2013 rates with worse to come.