EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Just watching mary Beards Ultimate Rome, the last episode about its fall, the similarities are astonishing, substitute EU for Rome and she could be talking about now.

Righto.

L00b: Stand by with the golden sickle. Time to brew up some magic potion.

Obelix can hold them off until you're ready.

Edited by unbeliever

Well if they publish a week on Friday, I think you're going to own the UKIP conspiracy theorists an apology.

I was being dramatic...I think UKIP are suggesting our contribution will increase and they don't want us to know. Yet.

I was being dramatic...I think UKIP are suggesting our contribution will increase and they don't want us to know. Yet.

They might ask for a budget increase. They always have before. I don't think they can do much about the rebate until 2020.

There's nothing to stop them diverting spending on the UK to the poorer nations. That would actually increase the rebate, but still put up the gross and net UK contributions.

I'm will be abstaining but my hunch would be 53/47 to stay.

Depends who does the counting.

---------- Post added 15-06-2016 at 21:08 ----------

Gove is even claiming his dad is a liar now.:D

He was not he said that the Guardian put words into a 79 years old mouth.

Gove is even claiming his dad is a liar now.:D

Just saw him on QT.

Did nothing of the kind.

His Dad is 79 years old and got called out of the blue by a Guardian journalist who manipulated him. He's already made himself clear to the BBC and is in complete support of Gove's accurate description of the events in question.

Somebody needs to have words with that Journalist.

Michael Gove has said in speeches and television interviews that his father’s firm “went to the wall” because of the EU’s fisheries policies, and that the common fisheries policy “destroyed” it.

Ernest Gove told the Guardian that he did believe the industry in Scotland “more or less collapsed down” after the EU became involved in fisheries policy, but he said he sold his firm voluntarily, as a going concern. “It wasn’t any hardship or things like that. I just decided to call it a day and sold up my business and went on to work with someone else,” he said.

Just saw him on QT.

Did nothing of the kind.

His Dad is 79 years old and got called out of the blue by a Guardian journalist who manipulated him. He's already made himself clear to the BBC and is in complete support of Gove's accurate description of the events in question.

Somebody needs to have words with that Journalist.

Maybe we need some sort of thorough root and branch examination of press standards and ethics.