EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

'Come on dad,you're making me look like a fool'

Well,Aren't you?..........OK,I'll claim I've been misquoted':D

You find the matter of journalists bullying and exploiting an old man in order to sell more newspapers funny do you?

What if it were the daily mail and a 79 year old who was not the father of a politician?

Maybe we need some sort of thorough root and branch examination of press standards and ethics.

Can we start with the lies being peddled by the right wing media?

"I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. 'That’s easy,' he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice."

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/this-terrifying-rupert-murdoch-quote-is-possibly-the-best-reason-to-stay-in-the-eu-yet--WyMaFTE890x

Can we start with the lies being peddled by the right wing media?

"I once asked Rupert Murdoch why he was so opposed to the European Union. 'That’s easy,' he replied. 'When I go into Downing Street they do what I say; when I go to Brussels they take no notice."

http://indy100.independent.co.uk/article/this-terrifying-rupert-murdoch-quote-is-possibly-the-best-reason-to-stay-in-the-eu-yet--WyMaFTE890x

Murdoch seems reliably to be the worst of the bunch. By all means, let's start with him.

You find the matter of journalists bullying and exploiting an old man in order to sell more newspapers funny do you?

What if it were the daily mail and a 79 year old who was not the father of a politician?

The facts should be verifiable?

Did the business go to the wall?

Was it sold as a going concern?

Did Gove sr get another job?

Simple.

Maybe we need some sort of thorough root and branch examination of press standards and ethics.
I'd prefer we did away with social media first, if you don't mind.

It's quite clearly brain- and cognitive capacity- addling, to an extent even red tops never were.

Insofar as press standards and ethics are concerned, I have certainly much more respect for the Guardian than most other broadsheets. Love it or loathe it, for all its leftist bias, it sets enviable standards in that department.

Edited by L00b

Have you read the quotes?..........what did he say according to Gove Junior?

Have you read the quotes?..........what did he say according to Gove Junior?

http://news.sky.com/story/1712502/gove-filleted-by-his-father-over-fishy-tale

Our membership of the European Union inflicted incredible damage on Scotland's fishing industry. My business closed as a result. I will be voting to leave the European Union on June 23rd and am proud of the role my son has played in making the case to leave.