EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

"Ran away" implies a disorderly running away to save ones own skin whilst not taking in to account the well being of others.

Withdrawal implies a orderly withdrawal.

Retreat implies a withdrawal whilst under pressure.

I suggest running man that you just trot on, read my mind and my thoughts about you.

I quite obviously can't read your mind. But if you want to blow off steam just PM me.

We ran away, about 20% of our troops were captured as well as almost all of our equipment. They had on the beach for days for the boats to arrive. The Germans, for some unknown reason, refused to attack us properly whilst we were waiting. There is a theory that Hitler deliberately showed us compassion as he still felt we could be allies, not sure how true that is.

What part of this do you consider to be "orderly"?

Also, do you remember on that other thread when you claimed that you were part of the generation that suffered during the war? It was really funny when it transpired that you weren't even alive then.

Running man you must have me confused with someone else but just to make sure that I never implied that I served in WW2 I have just checked my posts. I am fully aware of the date I joined the forces and the date I left the forces which needless to say were well after WW2.

Running man you must have me confused with someone else but just to make sure that I never implied that I served in WW2 I have just checked my posts. I am fully aware of the date I joined the forces and the date I left the forces which needless to say were well after WW2.

I 100% do not have you confused with someone else. Your posts were deleted (along with mine that quoted yours).

You never implied you served, you outright said that you were part of the generation that suffered. You got annoyed with me when I pointed out that British actions weren't free of evil. You took it personally in exactly the same was as you did on this post.

U do realise that ALL experts are voting REMAIN

And all uneducated and ignorant aren't? :loopy:

Calling those who wish to leave ignorant and your lot superior is working out great for you in the polls isn't it? Keep up the good work :)

Unfortunately I am too ignorant and uneducated to understand the point you are trying to make solomon1.

---------- Post added 17-06-2016 at 17:03 ----------

Corbyn will probably vote out if his eurosceptic views were real prior to him becoming leader and none of the experts will ever know.