EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I have got fed up by idots on twitter saying that because i am voting to leave that i am some kind of facist, nazi and that i am aligning myself to the far right because they are voting like me!!!

and they keep saying, not all outers are racist but all racists are outers

Where do they get off??, how i vote has no stigma

U do realise that ALL experts are voting REMAIN

And all uneducated and ignorant aren't? :loopy:

Wot! Is you called me a stupid or somefink? Just cos I is not wanting to be in vat Europe where vey eats frogs and stuff.

Edited by unbeliever

Very sad for the MP that died doing her job but I Would hope that neither side uses it for gain in this referendum. If any person wishes to change their vote as a result of this then it is as valid a reason as any. But no, I am sorry for what happened but I will not change my vote.

Very sad for the MP that died doing her job but I Would hope that neither side uses it for gain in this referendum. If any person wishes to change their vote as a result of this then it is as valid a reason as any. But no, I am sorry for what happened but I will not change my vote.

I just hope for either side it doesnt affect the result in anyway, but i am sure most sane people wont let this influence their vote

I just hope for either side it doesnt affect the result in anyway, but i am sure most sane people wont let this influence their vote

too early to even know what happened so it's hard to see how it could influence how people vote

Uncontrolled immigration from EU countries

No control over our borders from EU passport holders

EU citizens claiming child benefit for their kids and sending it back home

Forced by Brussels to accept the Human Rights Act

ITS TIME TO LEAVE