EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

It's pretty clear to everyone that not only is this country divided on this subject, but the political parties too!

It's a little worrying that this country cannot unite on something so fundamental to the future of Great Britain.

Unlike other EU members, like France for example, who's population are incredibly stubborn in their views and will gladly bring a standstill if their views are not considered.

Maybe, just maybe we would be better off living under an EU dictatorship. So long as we pay, they will hopefully nurture and develop this once great country into something equally as good...maybe!

But if everything goes belly up, all those responsible who voted need look no further than themselves to blame. It's no use saying "we were told this" " we were promised that"

Tough!!

You had your chance and you blew it! So quit crying and do as they say!

Reading that, it's another scaremongering and threatening attempt. On balance, I'd still prefer an out. We just have to suck it and see. Have a sense of adventure, man!

We also have to remember that a referendum decision isn't binding on the government, so even if it's an out, it could still be an in. So what will happen if they do naysay it? We'll just tut and carry on like we always do, I suppose.

Reading that, it's another scaremongering and threatening attempt. On balance, I'd still prefer an out. We just have to suck it and see. Have a sense of adventure, man!

We also have to remember that a referendum decision isn't binding on the government, so even if it's an out, it could still be an in. So what will happen if they do naysay it? We'll just tut and carry on like we always do, I suppose. ��

It's legit, the IMF are well respected. They give an upper and lower forecast too.

That goes both ways.

Besides, I must be stupid apparently. I'm an uneducated leave voter ;)

Yes it does go both ways but the remain case, based on practically every forecast, does look a safer option.

I've never said all leave voters are uneducated. You know that.

What I have said is there is a sense of incoherent anger. Many leave voters are angry but they can't explain why. That's different ;)

It was on the television,on i think Thursday that France (French people) want to leave the eu more than the uk. If and when they do, where will that leave us, making up there shortfall i would imagine.

After seeing and listening to the stay or leave debates, my conclusion is we know alot more of what will happen if we leave than if we stay, if we vote to stay in the eu in the shambles its in now, and more so when, four third world countries are about to join (who's going to subsidise those) apart from the consequences of that, free movement in the eu, I fear the worst.

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 14:39 ----------

Voting to remain as I don't want to be associated with right wing MP murderers either.

There are millions of them in the eu, if you didnt know that, i shall refrain