EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Equally could apply to the 72 times max we lost as well. By your unwavering logic.

Its not just 72 we lost. Its everytime we tried to stop something we lost. If a team has a 100% loss rate would you contend they were doing well?

Ah, ok.

Quik, which of those 56 are you most unhappy about and why?

Are you thick? I have already said all of them equally. I don't want a single bloody law imposed on me by foreign governmemts against the wishes of our elected government. The subject matter is irrelevant the principle is, an area you remainiacs seem to have at best a nodding aquaintence with.

Are you thick? I have already said all of them equally. I don't want a single bloody law imposed on me by foreign governmemts against the wishes of our elected government. The subject matter is irrelevant the principle is, an area you remainiacs seem to have at best a nodding aquaintence with.

Which one of the 56 laws which we voted against but were nevertheless passed into law effected you most?

As I say principle is an alien concept to these craven quislings.

2466 times the UK has agreed with legislation, 56 times it hasn't and we were outvoted. Which one of those 56 had the biggest impact on YOUR life? It's a simple question.