EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The project is full integration. "Ever closer union". If that's what you want, that's fair enough. Best hope that we get proper democracy in the process.

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 22:03 ----------

I don't understand the question. Could you rephrase?

Each nation has one commissioner. But they don't answer to the nation which sends them.

If we are to remain in the EU, I would like power to be exercised by the parliament (MEPs) and the council as they have democratic accountability. I don't like the commission.

You don't like the commission, because you don't like that they do not answer to the nation that sends them. But you are, presumably, fine with cabinet secretaries and ministers being appointed by a prime minister who was not directly elected?

Because essentially that is what the commission is, the cabinet. The council consists of the nations and the parliament is comparable to our parliament in the UK.

Can you explain why you don't like the commission?

The project is full integration. "Ever closer union". If that's what you want, that's fair enough. Best hope that we get proper democracy in the process.

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 22:03 ----------

I don't understand the question. Could you rephrase?

Each nation has one commissioner. But they don't answer to the nation which sends them.

If we are to remain in the EU, I would like power to be exercised by the parliament (MEPs) and the council as they have democratic accountability. I don't like the commission.

We are exempted from closer union.

Opinon polls have indicated a swing back to remain.

The joe cox affect, definately a lot of fickle people around

So people are fickle, utter stupid left wing tree huggers in your mind? Not a bad word about the right wing lunatic that assassinated an innocent woman though?

Fine. Rock on fickle people.

So people are fickle, utter stupid left wing tree huggers in your mind? Not a bad word about the right wing lunatic that assassinated an innocent woman though?

Fine. Rock on fickle people.

Left wing tree huggers LMAO

---------- Post added 18-06-2016 at 22:48 ----------

Opinon polls have indicated a swing back to remain.

The joe cox affect, definately a lot of fickle people around

On internet polls?

It's obvious why!

I can see why some people might want to disassociate from right wing extremists but it would be interesting to see if that is actually the case.

Aside from recent events there has still been the usual diet of dire warnings and some volatility in the markets too.

In Scotland it didn't take a tragedy to impact voter intentions in the last week, just a constant drip drip drip of warnings.

Edited by I1L2T3