EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Sorry Tom I do not read the guardian and have never heard of him so if some respect his work well done, I obviously do not, I prefer sun journos cos I,m a narrow minded, racist , xenophobic brexiteer

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 15:18 ----------

Ta Loob there's that many of similar vein

Is it safe to say that come Thursday we will all vote as we originally intended or has anyone changed their mind

Changed my mind. Leave is a scam. And when remain win you will all thank us for saving you from economic recession and fascist rule.

The Quota system increased fish stocks. Better for everyone.

Not even slightly.

Constraint on fishing was called for certainly. That has nothing to do with collectivising the fisheries.

Those were our fish. Now they're everybody's.

Changed my mind. Leave is a scam. And when remain win you will all thank us for saving you from economic recession and fascist rule.

Your vote, your choice. Even if you are voting away democracy itself.

The only fascists in any government which affects us are in the EU parliament. That's not hyperbole, nor is it some kind of silly anti-German thing. There are literally actual nazis in the EU parliament. Google it.

Edited by unbeliever

Not even slightly.

Constraint on fishing was called for certainly. That has nothing to do with collectivising the fisheries.

Those were our fish. Now they're everybody's.

You don't understand the industry. The gross profit margin in the UK has increased. It's the highest in the EU.

Without the CFP we would have fished UK waters to nothingness.

Stick to neutrinos.

Ah you are one of our 'undecided' contingent who have done nothing but promote remain and slag off leave and now are 'deciding' to vote remain. Rather transparent don't you think?

Ah you are one of our 'undecided' contingent who have done nothing but promote remain and slag off leave and now are 'deciding' to vote remain. Rather transparent don't you think?

That was also my impression.