EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Oh really?

Given the current narrative, and seemingly broad popular acceptance, surrounding immigration themes in this debate, I can see him doing well at the ballot box. Time will tell.

Fascism never starts with a brick through a window. It always starts with "I'm your friend" :|

He'll get about 5 votes same as these belters always do. By contrast the EU parliament has an entire bloc of far right MEPs. If you don't want fascists making our laws leave is the only way to vote.

He'll get about 5 votes same as these belters always do. By contrast the EU parliament has an entire bloc of far right MEPs. If you don't want fascists making our laws leave is the only way to vote.
I'm content that what few pseudo-fascists managed to get themselves elected as MEPs don't get to make laws for EU member states, any more than serial-absentee UKIP MEPs do :)

Democracy, eh? Only the palatable, confirmation bias-compliant type for Brexiters, please ;)

I'm content that what few pseudo-fascists managed to get themselves elected as MEPs don't get to make laws for EU member states, any more than serial-absentee UKIP MEPs do :)

Democracy, eh? Only the palatable, confirmation bias-compliant type for Brexiters, please ;)

So actual elected fasists who can vote on our laws don't bother you but you are terrified of the rise of someone who looks like he still lives with his mum and won't get more than 1% of the vote in Batley? Or were you just being disingenuous with your 'oh really' post?

Even though farage openly said on radio yesterday he is counting on brexit to take control with le pen and the far right across Europe united on this one issue?

The only way fascism gains traction is if Europe is split on anti immigration rhetoric like this and governments are isolated and decentralised.

In conclusion vote leave if you are racist and hard right and want this world for your children.

Everyone else vote remain.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 15:44 ----------

You're a liar. You didn't even know who he is. You had to look it up on Wikipedia.

I can play that game too. You really have lowered the tone of this debate.

If you want to abandon democracy, and the principle of government of, by and for the people; and instead be ruled by a combination of unaccountable technocrats and actually literal (I kid you not) self-described nazis, then vote remain. Everybody else vote leave.

Can we go back to discussing the actual issues now please.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 16:09 ----------

So actual elected fasists who can vote on our laws don't bother you but you are terrified of the rise of someone who looks like he still lives with his mum and won't get more than 1% of the vote in Batley? Or were you just being disingenuous with your 'oh really' post?

Quite right.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 16:11 ----------

So you want to be in a political union with people who elect nazis do you?

If it were me, I'd just say: That's democracy for you. Warts and all. Still the best system we have.

Tom, I object to being called a racist, you do not know me but because I want to be governed by people that are elected by UK citizens then I am a racist. Fine if that's what a brexiter is then I am a racist.

Tom, I object to being called a racist, you do not know me but because I want to be governed by people that are elected by UK citizens then I am a racist. Fine if that's what a brexiter is then I am a racist.

You are governed by people elected by UK citizens. It's called the UK government.

You are governed by people elected by UK citizens. It's called the UK government.

And also by people appointed and elected by the peoples of Europe to the EU government. Including some actual, literal, self-described, real-life nazis.

Then how come the eu can tell me what to do, I did not vote for junker and his unelected Eurocrats

When has the EU literally, I mean literally, recently told you what to do?

What did you want to do that EU law forbade?