EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The U.K. Has some of the strictest controls in Europe, this is big brother throwing their weight around. You don,t see terrorists going in the rampage with over under shotguns. Too long to reload and range is crap. It is as said before, something needs to be done, this is something so this is what we will do.

The U.K. Has some of the strictest controls in Europe, this is big brother throwing their weight around. You don,t see terrorists going in the rampage with over under shotguns. Too long to reload and range is crap. It is as said before, something needs to be done, this is something so this is what we will do.

Handguns are legal in many European countries. They were here til Dumblane.

I don't think the EU is coming for your shotgun if you can justify why you need it.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 17:05 ----------

Many people have noticed. You're just not one of them. Some of them have become aware of it as a result of this referendum campaign. This is a good thing.

I don't understand the point of calling something "stale". Just because something has been consistently true for a long time doesn't devalue it.

And some are rather over egging the pudding with their weepy cries of sovereignty every time they lose an economic or other argument.

I think it's a little disturbing how the media are using the tragic death of Jo Cox.

Yes, it was awful and her family have everyone's deepest sympathy.

But, would anyone else receive this amount of publicity were it not for the fact she was an MP and the country votes on Thursday.

I would hate a member of my family to be used the way the media is using this. I think it's extremely disrespectful and distasteful.

Shame on people.

Kinnock Jnr especially has been kicking the backside out of it in using her death to try and protect their clans huge EU revenue streams. Disgusting.

Had the eu fleets not overfished uk waters there would be no need to set limits, especially as the boats can still fish but anglers are not allowed one fish, how many do they think I can catch in one day. They are pathetic, banning anglers but commercial fishing still allowed.

Farage was on the fishing committee, turned up to like 1 meeting out of 40.

I'll give you another example. Sajid Javid voted against raising the tarriffs on China dumping cheap steel in Europe.

By their actions non of the right and centre right parties really want to save the fishing and steel industries or any working class industry. Because they don't represent the constituencies where loss of these industries matter. Port Talbot, the north east etc. etc.

And it's these parties you want to give power to? strange.:confused:

And some are rather over egging the pudding with their weepy cries of sovereignty every time they lose an economic or other argument.

You were doing better.

I don't know who you're referring, but I've been talking about sovereignty since the beginning. Not that I'm conceding the economic argument, but sovereignty has always been my focus.

I think it's a little disturbing how the media are using the tragic death of Jo Cox.

Yes, it was awful and her family have everyone's deepest sympathy.

But, would anyone else receive this amount of publicity were it not for the fact she was an MP and the country votes on Thursday.

I would hate a member of my family to be used the way the media is using this. I think it's extremely disrespectful and distasteful.

Shame on people.

It possibly has been a little overused but I think the fact that it coincided with the Brexit Campaign cheerfully unveiling of their odious poster.It frankly made me imagine turning up at a Ringinlow car park at midnight and turning on a hugh spotlight,respectable to the untrained eye but shine a light on it and a bit sleazy.

Farage was on the fishing committee, turned up to like 1 meeting out of 40.

I'll give you another example. Sajid Javid voted against raising the tarriffs on China dumping cheap steel in Europe.

By their actions non of the right and centre right parties really want to save the fishing and steel industries or any working class industry. Because they don't represent the constituencies where loss of these industries matter. Port Talbot, the north east etc. etc.

And it's these parties you want to give power to? strange.:confused:

Ugh!

We want to give power to whoever the UK people elect to the Uk parliament. We can debate later who that should be. We just want the elected government to govern.

Ha, yes, damn the EU for wanting better firearms control after terrorist atrocities!!

Do you think terrorists obtain guns in a normal legitimate way?

Then how come the eu can tell me what to do, I did not vote for junker and his unelected Eurocrats

Did you vote for Cameron and his unelected Bureaucrats? You did vote for an MEP, didn't you? The MEPs decided who became the new leader, it was quite a lively discussion and could be followed through many channels.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 17:14 ----------

Uhmmm... yes, UK laws. Nothing to do with the EU what gun laws the UK has.