EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

It's trivial. And has been reversed. Get over it.

Are you related the Mr Junker? you seem to share his ignorant, arrogant, blasé attitude.

This is what Boris and Kate Hoey(said it on the daily politics today) from vote leave have said - 184,000 came to the UK from outside of the EU in 2015 and "vote leave" want to let more in.

Skilled people we need. Not the ME/NA/SSA syncronised rape/robbery team thats rampaging through europe at the moment.

The one the self styled 'conspiracy theorist' recommends?

No ta.

no not really just a load of different videos explaining why some on the left think we should leave the EU which is more or less what you asked Unbeliever for:huh:

You're hoping your brand of common sense, which seems to run along the lines of: these bad people are on one side, you should be on the other; is going to triumph over facts and reason.

Why won't you read the Labour leave stuff? It's not even very long.

I'm saying listen to the experts. Especially the independent ones.

Are you related the Mr Junker? you seem to share his ignorant, arrogant, blasé attitude.

Tampons were given a 5% VAT levy as a luxury item. The UK government said its hogwash and the levy was removed.

Are you related to the jam people? You seem to have a strawberry jelly brain.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 19:04 ----------

no not really just a load of different videos explaining why some on the left think we should leave the EU which is more or less what you asked Unbeliever for:huh:

I didn't ask unbeliever for anything...and someone did recommend Lexit and say he was a conspiracy theorist in the same post. Same guy that's moaning because he can't comment on newspaper websites anymore on the other thread, calling us a banana republic as a result.

So no, ta.

It's scary how some seem to think voting remain is the unpatriotic thing to do.

Don't pretend you don't - throwing the word quisling around.

That was aimed at an individual who's posts merited the quisling tag. I used it once. Its not a word I have thrown around so don't lie.

Just watched Jeremy Corbyn on Sky news, he wants to remain in order to get reform, this could take decades, Labours John Mann says there is no chance of reform from the inside and that's the reason he's voting out. Thanks for the Lexit link mediumfast I will check it out. Labours Kate Hoey now saying that the EU cannot be reformed.

That was aimed at an individual who's posts merited the quisling tag. I used it once. Its not a word I have thrown around so don't lie.

Mhmmm, ok. Since you don't quote the poster to whom it's directed it does look rather like you are throwing it around though.

I'm saying listen to the experts. Especially the independent ones.

What?!?

You've been ranting for pages about how this is all driven by a bunch right-wing zealots/fascists or whatever and now you're talking about "the experts".

Well I could ask you to answer the question I asked a couple of pages back as to what the economic experts are actually predicting, but I don't see the point.

You won't read the economic predictions, and you won't read the Labour leave material. You just want to insult people on here and elsewhere and talk like everybody who disagrees with you is either evil or stupid.

No. Get lost. This was a reasoned debate between genuine, thinking people before you showed up.