EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The guys on ignore so couldn't quote him.

You quoted him further down?

Ok, anyway, never mind. I take it back.

When you said migrant invasion before did you mean non-EU citizens coming to the UK or the migrants crossing the Med into Europe? Both of which have nothing to do with the EU.

Why do you keep quoting Tony Benn as left-wing example. The guy's been dead a long time (RIP).

It's irrelevant what he thought in the 1970's.

Where's your relevant sources? preferably leaders and groups who are alive and relevant right now.

A left-wing leaflet, sponsored by a few left-wing organisations, calling for a Brexit was distributed in Nether Edge a few weeks ago. I spoke to the bloke delivering it. He's a member of the Communist Party. When I read the leaflet it bemoaned the lack of democracy in the EU. There's irony I thought.

A left-wing leaflet, sponsored by a few left-wing organisations, calling for a Brexit was distributed in Nether Edge a few weeks ago. I spoke to the bloke delivering it. He's a member of the Communist Party. When I read the leaflet it bemoaned the lack of democracy in the EU. There's irony I thought.

Haha....I assume it was lost on him though?

Communist people aren't necessarily anti-democracy, just because communist states are historically totalitarian.

You quoted him further down?

Ok, anyway, never mind. I take it back.

When you said migrant invasion before did you mean non-EU citizens coming to the UK or the migrants crossing the Med into Europe? Both of which have nothing to do with the EU.

The migrant invaision of europe. The topic of the conference where CMD was wittering about vat on tampons. As you know damn well as you quoted the date of it.

Lets not **** about playing 'clever' games eh? I don't appreciate it.

Communist people aren't necessarily anti-democracy, just because communist states are historically totalitarian.

Communism doesn't exist, it's an unreachable ideal. Maybe that's why all states that try it end up totalitarian.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 19:23 ----------

The migrant invaision of europe. The topic of the conference where CMD was wittering about vat on tampons. As you know damn well as you quoted the date of it.

Lets not **** about playing 'clever' games eh? I don't appreciate it.

Why are you so angry? Why do you link it to the EU?

Communism doesn't exist, it's an unreachable ideal. Maybe that's why all states that try it end up totalitarian.

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 19:23 ----------

Why are you so angry? Why do you link it to the EU?

Because it was an EU conference on the subject. As you well know. Or you wouldn't know the date of it.

Now stop yanking my plonker kid.

I agree. But some decent, honest people do believe that it can be achieved peacefully and whilst preserving democracy.

Because it was an EU conference on the subject. As you well know. Or you wouldn't know the date of it.

Now stop yanking my plonker kid.

I Googled the date that tampon VAT was removed because you asked. First hit was a Guardian article from March 21st so I thought, well that's it or thereabouts. Wasn't Googling anything about the conference.

The refugee crisis isn't directly EU related. Nor is it an invasion. The Turks seem to think it is though, having apparently shot children.