EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Skilled people we need. Not the ME/NA/SSA syncronised rape/robbery team thats rampaging through europe at the moment.

Kate Hoey was asked if she wanted to let "more" into the UK from outside of the EU, and she said yes.

It was always about sovereignty. I want you to have your government back as well. You don't seem to want it though.

As for the economics, doesn't sound all that scary does it when you express it without spin as 1.7% (or 1.6%) annual growth vs 1.8% annual growth.

Clever what you can do with a bit of iffy maths, a spin doctor and a big poster campaign isn't it.

I've got as much of it as I need.

I am speaking for myself 'dude' (are you a 12 year old american?). And i'm not calling anyone nazis.

Farage is divisive and disgusting :gag:

Not unlike Hitler :suspect:

Nazi is a good analogy :nod:

---------- Post added 20-06-2016 at 21:56 ----------

Pointing out that uncontrolled immigration is out of control is hardly Nazi like lol

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic? :huh:

Because it obviously is

Trying to dehumanise other beings

Is exactly what happened in Germany :mad:

Shocking how bias 10 O'Clock BBC News was tonight.

Do the population know that the BBC actually receives funding from the EU!!

I'm pretty damn sure they will succeed in changing the mindsets of many in this country. I only hope they are brought to book afterwards.

If they cannot be impartial then they shouldn't be allowed to discuss.

So much for democracy.....

You cannot imagine how much it angers me that my 8yr old son will have to compete with all these millions of migrants when he's older for both a home and a job!

Why the hell can't they damn well get their own country in order. I'm sick to the back teeth of us having to sort every other bugger out, yet you just know if the boot was on the other foot they'd give us jack smurf!!!

Welcome to Britain - a nation of spineless gutless sheep.

They ALL want Britain, ALL want the NHS, ALL want Education, ALL want Free Housing, ALL Want, Want, Want.....

Yet, they don't want us...the British people!

We must be the laughing stock of Europe!

Edited by mrcharlie

Shocking how bias 10 O'Clock BBC News was tonight.

Do the population know that the BBC actually receives funding from the EU!!

I'm pretty damn sure they will succeed in changing the mindsets of many in this country. I only hope they are brought to book afterwards.

If they cannot be impartial then they shouldn't be allowed to discuss.

So much for democracy.....

You cannot imagine how much it angers me that my 8yr old son will have to compete with all these millions of migrants when he's older for both a home and a job!

Why the hell can't they damn well get their own country in order. I'm sick to the back teeth of us having to sort every other bugger out, yet you just know if the boot was on the other foot they'd give us jack smurf!!!

Welcome to Britain - a nation of spineless gutless sheep.

This is the reason I want an out vote,the demonisation and stigmatisation of migrants has been going on for years now and it's time this circus was over,the UK needs to get its house in order and stop looking to migrants to provide it with cheap labour for everything from care homes to chicken factories.......then demonise them for doing it.

Vote out,get your own unemployed into these jobs,and exploit them,don't keep looking to the EU to do it..........now clear off on Thursday.

The faintly triumphalist tone of the Leave campaign seems to be slowly deflating. Like a gently discharging whoopee cushion.

They may of course win, but I sincerely hope not.

I only wish I had the vote.

At least I get to keep my EU passport, whatever happens.

The rest of you will have to pony up for new ones.

Ka-ching!

The faintly triumphalist tone of the Leave campaign seems to be slowly deflating. Like a gently discharging whoopee cushion.

They may of course win, but I sincerely hope not.

I only wish I had the vote.

At least I get to keep my EU passport, whatever happens.

The rest of you will have to pony up for new ones.

Ka-ching!

I hope we vote to remain, but I've no idea or even an educated guess as to which side will win.

Also, I wonder how accurate any opinion polls will prove to be.

During general elections the pollsters can concentrate on the key marginals, so their small number of people in their samples will still be significant. Even then, the last election threw up some surprises.

But now, the whole country has a say, so choosing their polling samples will be more critical. I'm sure they will have systems in place to try and find representative samples, but until it happens, we won't know how effective it is.

Better them than competing with a billion near-starving Chinese and a Billion near-starving Indians, no? :twisted:

I hope we vote to remain, but I've no idea or even an educated guess as to which side will win.
I've grown beyond the empathic threshold I'm afraid: very perversely, I'm actually wishing for a Brexit now, just so I can mercilessly rub Brexiters' noses in cascading bad news. Can't hardly wait :twisted: Edited by L00b