EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Shocking how bias 10 O'Clock BBC News was tonight.

Do the population know that the BBC actually receives funding from the EU!!

Really?! So does Our Nige' !

The stinking hypocrite!

Holy Crap! :wow:

Quote:

Mr Soros said in his article that leaving the EU would see sterling fall by at least 15%, and possibly more than 20%, to below $1.15 from its current level of around $1.46.

"The value of the pound would decline precipitously," he writes. "It would also have an immediate and dramatic impact on financial markets, investment, prices and jobs.

"I would expect this devaluation to be bigger and also more disruptive than the 15% devaluation that occurred in September 1992, when I was fortunate enough to make a substantial profit for my hedge fund investors.

Loob, Mann says its the poorest in society who are the ones who have been hit by agency workers and zero hours contracts and who have been hit by labour flexibility with so many workers coming into the country, is he wrong ?

You think Gove and Johnson are gonna mek that better??

Give me strength! :loopy:

You think Gove and Johnson are gonna mek that better??

Give me strength! :loopy:

Its not about Gove and Johnson (although I tend to think that Gove makes everything better). There's an election in 2020 at the latest. It will take most of that time to transition out of EU membership. In 2020, you can vote for a government which shares your values, to take full control of UK law.

... There's an election in 2020 at the latest. It will take most of that time to transition out of EU membership. ....

A lot longer than that. a recent trade deal with Canada took 7 years to set up ... and that's just Canada. in the meantime, it would lead to years and years of uncertainty and limbo for businesses.

There's an election in 2020 at the latest. It will take most of that time to transition out of EU membership. In 2020, you can vote for a government which shares your values, to take full control of UK law.

So to answer crazybaby's point, how will a post-Brexit Tory government improve the lives of "the poorest in society who are the ones who have been hit by agency workers and zero hours contracts" ?