EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

So to answer crazybaby's point, how will a post-Brexit Tory government improve the lives of "the poorest in society who are the ones who have been hit by agency workers and zero hours contracts" ?

Oh I don't know. Perhaps they could aggressively increase the income tax threshold so that the working poor get to keep a lot more of their own money.

Oh wait....

So to answer crazybaby's point, how will a post-Brexit Tory government improve the lives of "the poorest in society who are the ones who have been hit by agency workers and zero hours contracts" ?

The vast majority of people on zero hour contracts are happy with the arrangements.

Do some research pal.

Its not about Gove and Johnson (although I tend to think that Gove makes everything better). There's an election in 2020 at the latest. It will take most of that time to transition out of EU membership. In 2020, you can vote for a government which shares your values, to take full control of UK law.

...or vote for one that decides to stay within the EU if transition hasn't completed.

Its not about Gove and Johnson (although I tend to think that Gove makes everything better). There's an election in 2020 at the latest. It will take most of that time to transition out of EU membership. In 2020, you can vote for a government which shares your values, to take full control of UK law.

So you don't know what will happen, and at this stage you don't care.

Brexit is so unsupported by business, economists and other interest groups that now Nissan is going to take legal action and Toyota is considering legal action against the Leave campaign that, completely without their permission, used the logos on their leaflet claiming support from two of the biggest private employers in the country.

:hihi:

Good job leave, just keep adding the lies. It seems to me that the self-destruct button has well and truly been pushed in the last week.

Oh I don't know. Perhaps they could aggressively increase the income tax threshold so that the working poor get to keep a lot more of their own money.

Oh wait....

You're trying to claim that the conservatives are helping the poor.

In 1 year alone the conservative party has overseen an increase in the use of food banks by 19%

The Trussell Trust, which manages the UK's largest network of food banks, says that 1,084,604 people received three days' food in 2014/15 - a rise of 19% from the previous year.

£12billion cuts in the welfare budget.

Underfunding the NHS

Generally increasing inequality

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/kamran-hussain/david-cameron-austerity_b_4310611.html

Bedroom 'tax'

The conservatives are the party for the rich. The only reason they get into power is that the aspirational somehow convince themselves that they might be in that group and so they vote them in. That's pretty much like the goose voting for Xmas.

So you don't know what will happen, and at this stage you don't care.

Right.

I want the UK people to choose for themselves.

Democracy creates uncertainty. That's what it's for, It's nothing to be scared of.

Brexit is so unsupported by business, economists and other interest groups that now Nissan is going to take legal action and Toyota is considering legal action against the Leave campaign that, completely without their permission, used the logos on their leaflet claiming support from two of the biggest private employers in the country.

:hihi:

Good job leave, just keep adding the lies. It seems to me that the self-destruct button has well and truly been pushed in the last week.

A constant dribble of defectors as well. I wonder if they actually planned it that way, plant some high profile stooges, have them 'defect' at opportune moments.

You're trying to claim that the conservatives are helping the poor.

In 1 year alone the conservative party has overseen an increase in the use of food banks by 19%

That's a bogus statistic if ever I heard one. So people are accepting free food, Doesn't mean they're poorer than before, just that others are more generous.

£12billion cuts in the welfare budget.

Less free money for people that other earned. But more of their own money to keep. A much better arrangement by any standard.

Underfunding the NHS

Gone up in real terms every single year.

Generally increasing inequality

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/kamran-hussain/david-cameron-austerity_b_4310611.html

Bedroom 'tax'

The conservatives are the party for the rich. The only reason they get into power is that the aspirational somehow convince themselves that they might be in that group and so they vote them in. That's pretty much like the goose voting for Xmas.

Rubbish.