EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

As have others.

It's probably good that UKIP rose to give people with the concerns I describe somewhere to go other than the BNP.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 12:35 ----------

That only makes sense to you.

As far as I can tell, the far left want to leave too.

This is what enforced moderatism does to politics. People rebel in both directions.

As on many points the leave camp can't offer a plausible answer.

Will leave you guys to it.

I'm voting remain. Spent half my working life in Europe and all of it working with dozens of EU nationals. The EU has been good for me and many of my friends.

The idea that remainers are 'sheeple' is moronic. 'Traitors' is beyond parody. I feel no urge to 'take our country back' because we never lost it. Invoking the war and mentioning what your relatives died for won't work either; we all lost relatives, it's just daft and a wee bit desperate sounding.

The only person who has sounded desperate during this campaign is Cameron with his scaremongering tactics.

I'm voting remain. Spent half my working life in Europe and all of it working with dozens of EU nationals. The EU has been good for me and many of my friends.

The idea that remainers are 'sheeple' is moronic. 'Traitors' is beyond parody. I feel no urge to 'take our country back' because we never lost it. Invoking the war and mentioning what your relatives died for won't work either; we all lost relatives, it's just daft and a wee bit desperate sounding.

Little Englanders.

i have worked on the continent too, but when you did, was it on your own or were you in a group of 400. that what multi nation food companies are doing here thru European employment agencies. Without advertising work in there local area.

Cookies. You must be looking at mostly Brexit related media and your are being profiled :)

Either that or this sites owners don't want to allow any vote leave ads on here, which wouldn't surprise me.

i have worked on the continent too, but when you did, was it on your own or were you in a group of 400. that what multi nation food companies are doing here thru European employment agencies. Without advertising work in there local area.

Multinational company. Work was advertised everywhere. 'Local' people far outnumbered foreign nationals in each branch though.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 12:59 ----------

Either that or this sites owners don't want to allow any vote leave ads on here, which wouldn't surprise me.

To be fair I've seen both.