EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Random....

Why would I need to go and explain the hiring policy of the multinational company I work for to factory workers in Grimsby? I don't work in the food game.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 13:27 ----------

Still not convinced.

guess cos it can only be detrimental to the in campaign,

Regardless of your personal beliefs, who wouldn't enjoy the look on Cameron and Osbourne's faces if we voted leave not to mention as all those arrogant self-righteous luvvies like Branson (Doubtless from his Caribbean tax haven)and Geldoff laughing at working people trying to earn a living and international bigwigs who are trying to tell all the little, ordinary people what to do and how to think.

Problem is, those people could go to live in their other places (Branson to Caribbean, Geldof back to Dublin). We would just have to live with the fall out. Going to email Richard to see if will take any lodgers.

Regardless of your personal beliefs, who wouldn't enjoy the look on Cameron and Osbourne's faces if we voted leave not to mention as all those arrogant self-righteous luvvies like Branson (Doubtless from his Caribbean tax haven)and Geldoff laughing at working people trying to earn a living and international bigwigs who are trying to tell all the little, ordinary people what to do and how to think.

Good job the "outs" are led by millionaire man of the people Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

Surely betting odds are based on who bets on what regardless of what everyone expects to vote on the day. So if more people bet more money on remain, then its odds will shorten.

So if for example 2000 people each bet £20 on remain to win, but more poorer people, say 3000, only bet £10 each on exit, then the remain odds would shorten, even though brexit is more popular. And that's even assuming that people bet in the same way that they vote, and that both remainers and brexiters are as likely as each other to place a bet.

At the end of the day, whatever the outcome, bookies will still be driving around in rollers.

No it means there's a 25% probability of a leave result according to the bookies.

But seen as leave is drifting so close to the referendum you haven't got a cat in hells chance.

Just my honest opinion.

I'm not convinced Geldoff was laughing at working people. He was pointing out that Farage isn't a friend of fishermen - if we was he'd bother to attend the EU meetings wouldn't he?

Tempers got flared but knocking Geldoff for making a point is somewhat disingenuous.

Edited by Totinglee