EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Look at the poll on here

161 stay

350 leave

a lot of polls are very close, with odds at 3/1 to leave it is a good value bet or my poor goldfish and dog will strave for a few weeks

May I make a suggestion? Feed the dog to the fish.

I do know his attendance, yes. Bob Geldoff was shouting it at him and saying he is no friend of fisherman otherwise he'd at least attend meetings where fishing is discussed. Geldoff didn't make the number up.

What was it then? Is BoB Geldoff opinions going to sway anyone.

In the end it comes down to, do you want to be ruled by a load of unelected numpties in Europe, or do you want to be ruled by a load of parasitic numpties in the UK?

Once again we have a choice. Aren't we lucky? That's democracy....

One meeting out of 43.

the vote on the fisheries was:

Third, the European maritime fisheries fund (EMFF) regulation – on 14 April 2014. This law was passed with 473 votes in favour (84%). 5 out of 9 UKIP MEPs voted against the law (in opposition to the position of their EU group). Of the remaining 4 MEPs that didn’t vote, 1 was absent and 3 – including Farage – would have been in the building, but didn’t vote.

so it would have made no difference at all, the main aim of UKIP is to be anti EU.

The above vote is just typical of our insignificance, to protect our Country.

Is that like our mps taking an oath of allegiance to the Queen? Do they have to take one to their constituents?

In a way. Mp's swear allegiance to our head of state as representative of our country. Commisioners swear allegiance to the EU. They are not 'our man in Brussels' and anyone who thinks they are does not understand the first thing about how the EU works.

the vote on the fisheries was:

Third, the European maritime fisheries fund (EMFF) regulation – on 14 April 2014. This law was passed with 473 votes in favour (84%). 5 out of 9 UKIP MEPs voted against the law (in opposition to the position of their EU group). Of the remaining 4 MEPs that didn’t vote, 1 was absent and 3 – including Farage – would have been in the building, but didn’t vote.

so it would have made no difference at all, the main aim of UKIP is to be anti EU.

The above vote is just typical of our insignificance, to protect our Country.

I suggest you read up properly on the CFP.