EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

don't suggest tell what is incorrect

So you think it's acceptable for Farage to claim he is a friend of the fishermen when he attends 1/43 meetings?

Do you imagine if he can't be bothered to attend he probably cannot be bothered to read the CFP? I do.

Or is he just territorial? Our fish our waters.

Wonder if he knows that, when asked, the UK fishing industry said they would not support a ban on EU vessels fishing in our territorial waters. I'm guessing not.

So, good on Bob I say.

Multinational company. Work was advertised everywhere. 'Local' people far outnumbered foreign nationals in each branch though.

Go tell that to the people of Northampton, Grimsby, Hull to name a few areas. Most of the staff in the food production and storage are on Continental agency contracts, how can local people compete

Whatever contract they are on, they are not under minimum wage. Those jobs (I should know, I did that sort of work for years) doesn't pay more than minimum wage. So they can compete, if they can be bothered.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 16:38 ----------

In the end it comes down to, do you want to be ruled by a load of unelected numpties in Europe, or do you want to be ruled by a load of parasitic numpties in the UK?

Once again we have a choice. Aren't we lucky? That's democracy....

But the EU doesn't rule here. All the things I see you rile against on this forum is the direct result of national rule, nothing to do with the EU. Don't let that deter you from using your vote as a 'protest' though. Never mind the protection the EU offers to working people in this country.

So you think it's acceptable for Farage to claim he is a friend of the fishermen when he attends 1/43 meetings?

Do you imagine if he can't be bothered to attend he probably cannot be bothered to read the CFP? I do.

Or is he just territorial? Our fish our waters.

Wonder if he knows that, when asked, the UK fishing industry said they would not support a ban on EU vessels fishing in our territorial waters. I'm guessing not.

So, good on Bob I say.

The CFP is really bad for the UK, from what i have read the vast majority of ( or whats left of) our fishing fleet want out.

http://ukandeu.ac.uk/british-fishermen-want-out-of-the-eu-heres-why/

Well that's Dodgy Dave put in his place,

"Major blow for Cameron as EU boss tells PM: There’ll be NO more reform if you Remain"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/682361/EU-referendum-Brussels-Jean-Claude-Juncker-David-Cameron-no-more-reform-Remain

Everybody get that. As I and other Brexiters have been saying since this referendum was announced.

Remain and reform is a non-starter.

The CFP is really bad for the UK, from what i have read the vast majority of ( or whats left of) our fishing fleet want out.

http://ukandeu.ac.uk/british-fishermen-want-out-of-the-eu-heres-why/

Sure, if what you read is from the Brexit campaign.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 15:48 ----------

Everybody get that. As I and other Brexiters have been saying since this referendum was announced.

Remain and reform is a non-starter.

Well, we already get a decent deal. If we vote out, so be it, if we remain I see no reason why we should get any preferential treatment. Pretty happy with our lot already.

Well, we already get a decent deal. If we vote out, so be it, if we remain I see no reason why we should get any preferential treatment. Pretty happy with our lot already.

That's fine for you.

A large fraction of those planning to vote remain are doing so on the assumption, or at least in the hope, that there will be reform of the EU as they really, really don't like it.

Junker may have just won it for leave.

Once again. Just so nobody is under any remaining illusion:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-reform-Remain

"... NO more reform if you Remain" from the president of the EU Commission.

Really should have waited until Friday to say that in public.

Edited by unbeliever

That's fine for you.

A large fraction of those planning to vote remain are doing so on the assumption, or at least in the hope, that there will be reform of the EU as they really, really don't like it.

Junker may have just won it for leave.

Why would anyone necessarily believe it? Juncker will not be there forever, like Nixon's head in a jar, ruling over us.

It's not his place to say what the future of Europe will certainly hold.

Why would anyone necessarily believe it? Juncker will not be there forever, like Nixon's head in a jar, ruling over us.

It's not his place to say what the future of Europe will certainly hold.

He's the president of the EU Commission. The EU body with which the PM negotiated his new deal (such as it is). If it's not his place, then who on Earth's is it.

Sure, if what you read is from the Brexit campaign.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 15:48 ----------

if you don't post refs to evidence, yours is totally anecdotal.