EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

No reform to the deal from February. The deal that protects us from further integration.

It does no such thing.

Standard deal:

As defined by the treaties and EU policy

Slightly reformed deal:

Minimal and non-binding fig leaves given to the PM in feb.

What moderate remainers are hoping for and the President of the EU Commission has just categorically ruled out:

A continuous process of reform to make the EU a comfortable place for the UK to live in.

Once again. Just so nobody is under any remaining illusion:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...-reform-Remain

"... NO more reform if you Remain" from the president of the EU Commission.

Really should have waited until Friday to say that in public.

Everybody get that. As I and other Brexiters have been saying since this referendum was announced.

Remain and reform is a non-starter.

What? So the EU never changes? That really is ridiculous. I have not seen his original words in total, but even from the version as printed, he was referring to the agreement that was made a few months ago. Yes, that won't change, as it was an agreement. That doesn't mean that there cannot and will not be reform (ie changes) in future. The EU changes all the time. In fact, that seems to be a criticism made by many brexiters ie the "ever closer union".

If we want reform it is up to us as a country to take part in these future negotions. To say that the EU will never reform is simply not true.

Maybe what those brexiters mean is that they don't like the reforms, which is fair enough, but a bit rich if they are not prepared to even try and shape the reforms.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned; but has anyone noticed that the death of Jo Cox MP has been politicised in the EU campaign. I find it tasteless and lacking dignity.

I say that equally about how the death of Lee Rigby was used by some to further their own ideas.

It's really tacky & little wonder that people are cynical about the political process.

What? So the EU never changes? That really is ridiculous. I have not seen his original words in total, but even from the version as printed, he was referring to the agreement that was made a few months ago. Yes, that won't change, as it was an agreement. That doesn't mean that there cannot and will not be reform (ie changes) in future. The EU changes all the time. In fact, that seems to be a criticism made by many brexiters ie the "ever closer union".

If we want reform it is up to us as a country to take part in these future negotions. To say that the EU will never reform is simply not true.

Maybe what those brexiters mean is that they don't like the reforms, which is fair enough, but a bit rich if they are not prepared to even try and shape the reforms.

There is a clearly stated long-term plan for the EU. It's been heavily publicised. It brings the EU eventually to the point of being essentially a single nation.

Moderate remainers have been holding out hope that it can be diverted from the course and ideally get closer to a simple common market. This to be achieved by the UK's "influence" upon it and by UK representatives negotiating with the EU PTB in good faith.

It is now obvious that this is a forlorn hope.

No reform to the deal from February. The deal that protects us from further integration.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 16:14 ----------

It proves UK fishermen do not want a ban on foreign vessels fishing our waters. Salmond proposed it, the industry recoiled. Propaganda is one word - and a poor choice for what you wrote.

Now, you were saying about Grimsby and Hull?

i said about continental agencies providing work forces in major companies, at the detriment of local work force. your reply "Why would I need to go and explain the hiring policy of the multinational company I work for to factory workers in Grimsby? I don't work in the food game."

i said about continental agencies providing work forces in major companies, at the detriment of local work force. your reply "Why would I need to go and explain the hiring policy of the multinational company I work for to factory workers in Grimsby? I don't work in the food game."

Yes, why would I?

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 16:43 ----------

It does no such thing.

Standard deal:

As defined by the treaties and EU policy

Slightly reformed deal:

Minimal and non-binding fig leaves given to the PM in feb.

What moderate remainers are hoping for and the President of the EU Commission has just categorically ruled out:

A continuous process of reform to make the EU a comfortable place for the UK to live in.

He is talking about the deal in Februrary. Look at the story in Reuters posted above.

Posting the thing from the Express 4 times makes you look desperate. Get over yourself.