EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Can everyone please help me and vote leave. I have £500 AT 3/1 to leave. i will make £1500 profit if we pull it off. So please vote leave otherwise my goldfish will have to strave till my next giro day

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Yes, why would I?

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 16:43 ----------

He is talking about the deal in Februrary. Look at the story in Reuters posted above.

Posting the thing from the Express 4 times makes you look desperate. Get over yourself.

See what I mean? :D

Tomorrow is the most important day in the history of this country since D Day

Even more important than winning the World Cup back in '66 ?

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 17:52 ----------

Can everyone please help me and vote leave. I have £500 AT 3/1 to leave. i will make £1500 profit if we pull it off. So please vote leave otherwise my goldfish will have to strave till my next giro day

Eat the fish.

Problem solved and YOU get fed!

He is talking about the deal in Februrary. Look at the story in Reuters posted above.

Posting the thing from the Express 4 times makes you look desperate. Get over yourself.

I know what he's referring to.

The deal in february represents the current (assuming the EU parliament ratifies it) arrangements of the UK in the EU. It's a very slight revision to EU treaty and policy.

It is now clear that the EU is not open to further reform. Many moderate remainers were counting in the idea that it was.

The story has appeared in multiple reputable outlets if you have a problem with the express.

You're clearly going through denial. Maybe take a few to let it sink in.

I know what he's referring to.

The deal in february represents the current (assuming the EU parliament ratifies it) arrangements of the UK in the EU. It's a very slight revision to EU treaty and policy.

It is now clear that the EU is not open to further reform. Many moderate remainers were counting in the idea that it was.

The story has appeared in multiple reputable outlets if you have a problem with the express.

You're clearly going through denial. Maybe take a few to let it sink in.

Have I not made my position clear with respect to further reform?

However, since he is only talking about the deal in February I do not rule out further reform. We are not the USE yet but you think it inevitable. Isn't that reform? So it's only possible if the reform is negative (in your mind)? How's that work? Do you think reform means something different to me?

There will be no changes to February's deal. Not no changes ever to anything. Got it yet?

Edited by Totinglee

However, since he is only talking about the deal in February I do not rule out further reform. We are not the USE yet but you think it inevitable. Isn't that reform? So it's only possible if the reform is negative (in your mind). How's that work?

No "reform" is necessary for the USE. That's the current trajectory.

Reform would be a change of course.

The deal in feb represents (or at least supposedly represents) a change of course. It's nowhere near enough for the majority of UK people, but some hope it's the beginning of a process.

This has been the case made by the PM and other remain campaigners.

It's now fallen apart.

Edited by unbeliever