EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Yours makes more sense Jokes, that was an England only effort.

D Day is a rather superb example of multinational cooperation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normandy_landings

Between the anglosphere. With a token European representation that was then spun to buggery by de Gaulle and sucessors to make the French contribution seem much more important than it was. Very EU.

No "reform" is necessary for the USE. That's the current trajectory.

Reform would be a change of course.

The deal in feb represents (or at least supposedly represents) a change of course. It's nowhere near enough for the majority of UK people, but they hope it's the beginning of a process.

This has been the case made by the PM and other remain campaigners.

It's now fallen apart.

What are you on about? We got a deal in February. It will not be changed as Juncker has now made clear. No last min changes to swing voters. A few out Brexiters that suffer closet remain desires have been hoping against hope for an amendment to the Feb deal. It's not going to happen. I've met loads of 'Brexiters' that say, 'oooo, I think Juncker will do blah blah blah to keep us in...' They have closet remain desires. Juncker has made clear the deal from February is it. Sorry closet remainers. Simple.

Creating the USE would be a reform of sorts. You are seriously losing the plot.

Edited by Totinglee

Another example of the same multinational cooperation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exercise_Tiger

946 allied dead. 0 axis powers dead.

Not a war thread buddy...not a war thread.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 17:14 ----------

Between the anglosphere. With a token European representation that was then spun to buggery by de Gaulle and sucessors to make the French contribution seem much more important than it was. Very EU.

Very droll.

Edited by Totinglee

What are you on about? We got a deal in February. It will not be changed as Juncker has now made clear. No last min changes to swing voters. A few out Brexiters that suffer closet remain desires have been hoping against hope for an amendment to the Feb deal. It's not going to happen. Simple.

Creating the USE would be a reform of sorts. You are seriously losing the plot.

You're quite wrong.

Many people who might have voted either way, have been persuaded to at least seriously consider voting remain in the hope that the february deal was the beginning of a process of reform.

The PM has long been saying as much.

Now that hope is gone.

You're quite wrong.

Many people who might have voted either way, have been persuaded to at least seriously consider voting remain in the hope that the february deal was the beginning of a process of reform.

Now that hope is gone.

Are you seriously that blind? The story says No Changes to the February Deal. The only people expecting or hoping for changes to the Feb deal are Brexiters that actually want to remain a little bit.

Calm yourself down.

Edited by Totinglee

You're quite wrong.

Now that hope is gone.

The deal is what it is: opt-opt on all further integration.

How on earth does that mean that hope is gone?

All Junckef is talking about is no changes to the Feb deal but you are too blinkered so see it.

Edited by I1L2T3

All Junckef is talking about is no changes to the Feb deal but you are too blinkered so see it.

It's quite clear what's happening here: unbeliever has invested his life savings in 11 star flags and is getting himself all worked up over nothing.

Have I not made my position clear with respect to further reform?

However, since he is only talking about the deal in February I do not rule out further reform. We are not the USE yet but you think it inevitable. Isn't that reform? So it's only possible if the reform is negative (in your mind)? How's that work? Do you think reform means something different to me?

There will be no changes to February's deal. Not no changes ever to anything. Got it yet?

“We have concluded a deal with the Prime Minister, he got the maximum he could receive, we gave the maximum we could give. So there will be no kind of renegotiation, nor on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned.”

i don't think he is talking about February