EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

The deal is what it is: opt-opt on all further integration.

How on earth does that mean that hope is gone?

All Junckef is talking about is no changes to the Feb deal but you are too blinkered so see it.

Its no such thing. Does it opt us out of QMV decisions being foisted on us? Does it hell. Its meaningless in its current form, the EU parliament do not have to pass it and Eurocrats have described it as illegal anyway.

Its worth less than Chamberlain's bit of paper.

“We have concluded a deal with the Prime Minister, he got the maximum he could receive, we gave the maximum we could give. So there will be no kind of renegotiation, nor on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned.”

i don't think he is talking about February

Read the story then. Better yet, just the headline.

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0Z81G4?irpc=932

Now, you were saying about Grimsby?

Read the story then. Better yet, just the headline.

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKCN0Z81G4?irpc=932

Now, you were saying about Grimsby?

"So there will be no renegotiation, not on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned,"

Neither the February deal or on future Treaty change. Juncker is crystal clear. The dross on offer is as good as it gets for Britain.

"So there will be no renegotiation, not on the agreement we found in February, nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned,"

Neither the February deal or on future Treaty change. Juncker is crystal clear. The dross on offer is as good as it gets for Britain.

Give in. He's in complete denial.

Everybody else will understand what this means. If they hear about it in time, the moderate remainers will be switching in droves.

As I wrote before I've met Brexiters praying for a last minute Juncker deal to swing them. It's not happening. But the seed of doubt was in their head already. They will bottle it in the polling booth anyway. Seeds flourish.

Dave's deal was enough for me to want in to begin with, and many many other remainers.

Dave's deal was enough for me to want in to begin with, and many many other remainers.

Not enough to win this vote. Best hope nobody notices.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 18:58 ----------

As I wrote before I've met Brexiters praying for a last minute Juncker deal to swing them. It's not happening. But the seed of doubt was in their head already. They will bottle it in the polling booth anyway. Seeds flourish.

It's not about a last minute deal. It's about future process along the same lines.

I've said this multiple times already.

Give in. He's in complete denial.

Everybody else will understand what this means. If they hear about it in time, the moderate remainers will be switching in droves.

Why are you dishonestly interpreting the story?

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 17:59 ----------

Not enough to win this vote. Best hope nobody notices.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 18:58 ----------

It's not about a last minute deal. It's about future process along the same lines.

I've said this multiple times already.

No, you have deliberately and dishonesty reported the story to try and aid your 11 star flag business.