EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Its no such thing. Does it opt us out of QMV decisions being foisted on us? Does it hell. Its meaningless in its current form, the EU parliament do not have to pass it and Eurocrats have described it as illegal anyway.

Its worth less than Chamberlain's bit of paper.

That's all nonsense Quick and you know if but let's check the links for your sources.

Post them please.

And yet, after 60 years of "no renegotiations, not on the [Pairs/Rome/Maastricht/Amsterdam/Lisbon] agreement, nor as far as nor as far as any kind of treaty negotiations are concerned," I give you...the current EU. Pre-implementation of the February 2016 deal.

Whoever believes the EU cannot evolve further from its current form, through the political interplay and influence of its respective members over time, is a fool. Including Juncker. And those suspended to his words for confirmation bias.

With the greatest respect, as much as I find you a valuable debate opponent and value your opinions...

It's not entirely clear to me that it makes sense for us to trust your predictions of how this will play out rather than those of the president of the EU commission.

Here you go,

"European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has confirmed that there will be no further renegotiation of Britain’s membership of the European Union (EU) if the British people opt to remain in the EU tomorrow."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/juncker-confirms-british-need-know-will-no-renegotiation/

Apart from the fact that Cameron's deal opts us out from further integration.

He is talking about no further integration. That is what it means. I don't see why people are getting confused about this.

Yep,if there's no further re negotiation,there's no further re negotiation on further integration for the UK........our Brexit fox has been shot.:D

With the greatest respect, as much as I find you a valuable debate opponent and value your opinions...

It's not entirely clear to me that it makes sense for us to trust your predictions of how this will play out rather than those of the president of the EU commission.

It makes sense because you are spinning the quotes today to support your highly blinkered and prejudiced arguments.

You are so desperately invested in a leave vote you just cannot see anything else.

L00b isn't dishonestly reporting the story. You are.

That's all nonsense Quick and you know if but let's check the links for your sources.

Post them please.

Watch your tone kid. If you think they are 'nonesense' then its on you to prove that a) the EU parl must approve them, b) they exempt us from QMV and if you do that i'll link to c) that EU officials have said they are illegal.