EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Get out!! Our children have no future in the EU.

The British army won't be British army anymore and will become a European army.

We didn't fight wars to be told what to do so why are we allowing it now?

We built our country back up before from nothing so we can do it again :)

The EU are letting too many foreign nationals in

The NHS will go and we will all have to pay for all treatment for us..our children and rest of our family

The celebrations will stop that they are already stopping now

Far too many Red Bulls....

The rebate, opt-outs, non-€ adoption and non-Schengen signing clearly suggest to the contrary, insofar as the UK is concerned.

I've just asked you to substantiate a claim, nothing more. Here's a tiny bit of my counter-evidence, to help you along.

Your 'tiny bit of evidence' contains quotes that the situation was unheard of and despite 2 overwhealming rejections the commision is pressing on regardless and has not withdrawn the proposal.

Like I said sometimes it takes a bit of time, or is this your idea of the sort of respect for democracy that we should bow to in the Commision?

......... and that's your lot. That's as good as it's going to get. Nothing else.
Well no. There's tons more. I've just mentioned the ones everybody and their pet goldfish knows about. And I've not mentioned the new ones we're about to get if we remain, on the back of Cameron's February deal.

Your 'tiny bit of evidence' contains quotes that the situation was unheard of and despite 2 overwhealming rejections the commision is pressing on regardless and has not withdrawn the proposal.

Like I said sometimes it takes a bit of time, or is this your idea of the sort of respect for democracy that we should bow to in the Commision?

Yep, that one:

However, if the Commission continues to decline to withdraw the proposal, national governments at European Council level - who have strongly criticised the report - may well kill the proposal by rejecting it.
Pays to read the full article. Edited by L00b

You made the claims. I am asking you to back them up.

You clearly can't. Fair enough, but don't be dismayed if I consider your posts as opinion rather than fact.

No I stated facts which you claimed are nonsense. I am calling you on that. Prove that we are exempt from QMV (we are categorically not) and the EU parl does not have to approve the 'deal' (they categorically do) or admit you were wrong