EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Yes quite. Welcome. We're just discussing that. I think it cold be a body blow for the remain campaign if word spreads fast enough.

I'll do my best to ensure that it is.

Remain call Leave liars, yet their promises of reform are nothing but a lie!!

I find it incredulous that EU members dare threaten us. It only strengthens my resolve to distance myself as far away as possible.

I'm sorry, but we are entitled to make our own decisions upon this historic vote without finger pointing and talk of threats.

As far as I'm concerned it's Goodbye!

We may well possibly be the first, but I bet we won't be the last!

Edited by mrcharlie

Yes, since the population elects its head of state which is that country's representative at the EU Council.

most on the council are non electable people in there own country, also have swear allegiance to the EU, don't know about you that gives me a lot of confidence. You have just got to look at the dips we have sent , its jobs for the boys.

most on the council are non electable people in there own country, also have swear allegiance to the EU, don't know about you that gives me a lot of confidence. You have just got to look at the dips we have sent , its jobs for the boys.

I suspect you're confusing the council with the commission.