EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

most on the council are non electable people in there own country, also have swear allegiance to the EU, don't know about you that gives me a lot of confidence. You have just got to look at the dips we have sent , its jobs for the boys.
You mean commissioners (1 per country) of the Commission, not members of the European Council (which is made up of each country's head of state: Cameron for us, Merkel for Germany, Hollande for France...).

The UK commissioner is in charge of financial matters and services. Lucky us, says I. Selected by Cameron's government.

Get out!! Our children have no future in the EU.

The British army won't be British army anymore and will become a European army.

We didn't fight wars to be told what to do so why are we allowing it now?

We built our country back up before from nothing so we can do it again :)

The EU are letting too many foreign nationals in

The NHS will go and we will all have to pay for all treatment for us..our children and rest of our family

The celebrations will stop that they are already stopping now

"We didn't fight wars to be told what to do" How many wars have you actually fought in ?

You mean commissioners (1 per country) of the Commission, not members of the European Council (which is made up of each country's head of state: Cameron for us, Merkel for Germany, Hollande for France...).

The UK commissioner is in charge of financial matters and services. Lucky us, says I. Selected by Cameron's government.

yep hands up lol,

Since you're volunteering, don't let me stop you :)

Did you have anything more constructive to contribute, than this poor attempt at derailing?

Just trying to educate you. Seemingly without sucess as you then went on to claim Cameron is our HoS. Basic stuff Dougal.

Oh boo hoo Chaz, boo hoo. The world is against you isn't it?

Grow up and do something with your life instead of blaming immigrants. That's what they're doing.

Actually the outcome probably won't bother me one way or another. But unlike many of the gutless crowd on here, I do actually want what's best for Britain and HER people!! Whereas I'm pretty certain you are one of many who is only thinking of themselves!!