EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Actually the outcome probably won't bother me one way or another. But unlike many of the gutless crowd on here, I do actually want what's best for Britain and HER people!! Whereas I'm pretty certain you are one of many who is only thinking of themselves!!

"HER people "

On the topic of Greece, I only just found this. But... euhmmm... it puts a lot of the nonsense about the EU not being able to reform, or Greece being a victim of the EU to sleep:

https://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2016/02/28/is-greece-not-another-compelling-reason-to-vote-for-brexit-on-23rd-june/

Did you actually read the article? Yanis says both of those things. He just wants the UK fightinging the hopeless fight to reform alongside Greece.

Sorry bud. No dice.

On the topic of Greece, I only just found this. But... euhmmm... it puts a lot of the nonsense about the EU not being able to reform, or Greece being a victim of the EU to sleep:

https://yanisvaroufakis.eu/2016/02/28/is-greece-not-another-compelling-reason-to-vote-for-brexit-on-23rd-june/

i saw an interview with Yanis, while he thought that the RU was totally unfair corrupted and it was in the best interest of the UK leaving. He said that he would if he had a vote, vote to stay as he thought the EU would start to unravel if GB waved goodbye.

i saw an interview with Yanis, while he thought that the RU was totally unfair corrupted and it was in the best interest of the UK leaving. He said that he would if he had a vote, vote to stay as he thought the EU would start to unravel if GB waved goodbye.

That constrasts somewhat with what he's written here. Which was first? The interview you saw or this article?

That constrasts somewhat with what he's written here. Which was first? The interview you saw or this article?

It doesn't contrast with what he's written here. He says he thinks it's in Greeces best interests for the UK to stay in and help greece fight a rearguard action against Brussels. Very different from saying such a rash course of action is in our interests.

It doesn't contrast with what he's written here. He says he thinks it's in Greeces best interests for the UK to stay in and help greece fight a rearguard action against Brussels. Very different from saying such a rash course of action is in our interests.

Phil wrote he'd said its in Britains interests to leave. He hasn't written that.

'Should voters across the UK (especially after the way Greece was treated last summer) not vote in favour of LEAVE as an important step in reclaiming their Parliament’s sovereignty and their democracy?'

Answer: No.

From the conclusion:

'To do this, on 23rd June the British public must shun the lazy choice of LEAVE. They must vote STAY and work, from 24th June onwards, towards electing a government that can bring about the changes the EU must undergo on behalf of its peoples.'

The 'never wrong' unbeliever will obviously disagree with the last paragraph being possible. But Yanis has more of a clue.

Edited by Totinglee