EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

If you don't even understand what a head of state is then that rather says all we need to know about your contributions to this debate are worth. See under thinking Merkel is HoS of Germany if you want to go continental.
I understand who wields the most executive power in each country, and therefore sits on behalf of that country in the European Council, just fine.

It's not Lizzie for the UK, it's not Joachim Gauck for Germany, it's not Michael Higgins for Ireland...need I go on? :roll:

You're really doing yourself no favours with your feeble attempts at derailing the point I made earlier with your semantic argument. Makes you look rather obtuse, when I'm quietly confident you're not :huh:

But hey-ho, your keyboard, your posts, your prerogative, so fill your boots :|

As for my contributions...most are backed by evidence, the rest by easily understandable common sense. A bit more than can be said about yours. Want to tell me about how Juncker "knows the parliamemt does as its told and that the commision calls the shots and always gets its way" yet?

Alternatively, you can dial down the rethoric (or bad faith, same-o) a bit, and I'll be happy to revert back to a more civil tone and exchanging. I only ever do as I'm done to. No more, no less.

Edited by L00b

Thanks Tj appreciated.

The link to Yanis convinced me even more because he says it will finish the eu, bonus.

The unaccountable, undemocratic, unchangeable eu is on its way out and good riddance.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 22:04 ----------

Just watching bbc 10 o clock news and for once they are helping us saying the result could make cameron an ex pm, should convince a few more to brexit

Thanks Tj appreciated.

The link to Yanis convinced me even more because he says it will finish the eu, bonus.

The unaccountable, undemocratic, unchangeable eu is on its way out and good riddance.

---------- Post added 22-06-2016 at 22:04 ----------

Just watching bbc 10 o clock news and for once they are helping us saying the result could make cameron an ex pm, should convince a few more to brexit

Luke 23:34, tbh.

:hihi:

I understand who wields the most executive power in each country, and therefore sits on behalf of that country in the European Council, just fine.

It's not Lizzie for the UK, it's not Joachim Gauck for Germany, it's not Michael Higgins for Ireland...need I go on? :roll:

You're really doing yourself no favours with your feeble attempts at derailing the point I made earlier with your semantic argument. Makes you look rather obtuse, when I'm quietly confident you're not :huh:

But hey-ho, your keyboard, your posts, your prerogative, so fill your boots :|

As for my contributions...most are backed by evidence, the rest by easily understandable common sense. A bit more than can be said about yours. Want to tell me about how Juncker "knows the parliamemt does as its told and that the commision calls the shots and always gets its way" yet?

Alternatively, you can dial down the rethoric (or bad faith, same-o) a bit, and I'll be happy to revert back to a more civil tone and exchanging. I only ever do as I'm done to. No more, no less.

Head of State is not a turn of phrase it's a very specific position. You got it wrong. No biggy just admit it and move on rather than trying to act superior when you made the booboo.

Head of State is not a turn of phrase it's a very specific position. You got it wrong. No biggy just admit it and move on rather than trying to act superior when you made the booboo.
You go first, since I asked the below long before you brought up your 'HoS' strawman: tell me about how Juncker "knows the parliamemt does as its told and that the commision calls the shots and always gets its way".

No biggy just admit it's not true and move on rather than trying to act superior when you made your untrue claim :)

You go first, since I asked the below long before you brought up your 'HoS' strawman: tell me about how Juncker "knows the parliamemt does as its told and that the commision calls the shots and always gets its way".

No biggy just admit it and move on rather than trying to act superior when you made the booboo :)

I have already dealt with that. One instance (in 60 years) to the contrary and the commision is carrying on regardless.