EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Have a strange feeling we won't hear the last of this whatever the result.

It's going to rumble on past the referendum.

Gert Wilders of the Netherlands far right group leading the polls, reckons the Dutch will ask for a referendum soon.

It's a crisis unfolding Europe wide.

I don't like Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley telling me how to vote. I also want to damage the Conservative party, perhaps terminally.

So I'm going to vote LEAVE.

I was going to vote LEAVE but in view of the fact that both sides have been untruthful I am not going to vote either way - I would love to see the look on all the politicians faces if nobody turned out to vote!:hihi:

And no matter which way you vote if TTIP, CETA and TiSA won't get you if you LEAVE, Goldman Sachs and the infamous unelected Standard & Poor's, Fitch, and Moody's if you REMAIN or LEAVE - just look how Golman Sachs screwed Greece after Obama's failure to kerb the likes of William Ankers, the Mercantile Bankers!

[sic: That POLL at the top of the thread needs changing to include 'Don't Know' 'Won't Vote!]

[/color]Just watching bbc 10 o clock news and for once they are helping us saying the result could make cameron an ex pm, should convince a few more to brexit

Hmmm Short sighted to say the least..

Boris? IDS? Gove, Grayling?

I'd rather be led by Nick Clegg and I hate him with a passion!!!!!