EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Relax buddy. It will all be over soon and we can continue our integration process. With any luck we will all be speaking German by 3000.

I know quite a lot of Germans, I used to work there, most of them have an excellent command of the English language and I never get the chance to improve my German because they insist on speaking English.

Says a lot about your character. I won't forget.

You sound more and more like a sore loser. :)

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 13:54 ----------

I know quite a lot of Germans, I used to work there, most of them have an excellent command of the English language and I never get the chance to improve my German because they insist on speaking English.

Yes they are a fine people and a lot speak languages.

Although during my time in Berlin I found plenty who didnt speak very good English, this was a few years ago.

You sound more and more like a sore loser. :)

Rest assured that in the unlikely event that it comes out the other way, you won't find me on here with such a bad attitude. Even in the name of giving you a dose of your own medicine. It's just not the way decent people behave.

Still not addressed my point I see.

Relax buddy. It will all be over soon and we can continue our integration process. With any luck we will all be speaking German by 3000.

Yeah, because when the Frenchies invaded us in 1066 the first thing they made us do was to speak French.

Ditto 1945 in Germany and Japan.....

Rest assured that in the unlikely event that it comes out the other way, you won't find me on here with such a bad attitude. Even in the name of giving you a dose of your own medicine. It's just not the way decent people behave.

Still not addressed my point I see.

I'm sure you will be the first on here rubbing it in if brexit wins so give it a rest.:)

Just back from a very busy polling station, family vote 4 for out. Strange no exit poll so where are these people who are claiming remain will win, such as shortening betting odds getting their info, or do they just exit poll selective polling stations. This would be a strange thing to do as some areas are allegedly more eurosceptic/ europhile than others.

I have asked dozens of people how they will vote .

Only three have said remain, all the folk I asked are from a working class area except the three remains who are from the better of area .

I think it may be a class or wealth lead vote.

Blue collar votes.

At every turn the leave campaign is founded on lies and untruths. It doesnt surprise me that the lower working class are taken in by the rhetoric of anti-immigration, more money for the NHS and all the other lies Johnson and co peddle.