EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

What are you questioning. Are you playing word games again?

Very emotive terms for a risk of minor short-term economic adjustments.

The commission doesnt pass laws. That is not word games. That is the simple truth. Explain how the commission passes laws. What is the process for it to do that?

I don't agree that the economic adjustments would be short-term and minor. Few people would agree with that. The adjustments are likely to take a decade at best.

I've just been to vote, and was told I am not registered. I remember voting in the last general election very clearly, because it was my first ever vote. I haven't changed address either.

Does anybody know what might have happened? I'm furious! :rant:

What are you questioning. Are you playing word games again?

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 17:17 ----------

Very emotive terms for a risk of minor short-term economic adjustments.

Ben Franklin

You'll have to forgive me for suggesting people stand by their principles with what amounts to a toothpick is hanging over their heads.

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 17:21 ----------

Good.

That has very little to do with this referendum. Brexit done properly will actually help highly skilled immigrants to come here.

That's just something you made up.

GDP is unimportant, only GDP/capita matters.

You do not sell democracy at any price.

This is not about immigration anyway.

No chance.

Whatever. Vote remain!!!!

The commission doesnt pass laws. That is not word games. That is the simple truth. Explain how the commission passes laws. What is the process for it to do that?

Are you arguing this because the parliament and/or council are also involved in the process, because EU laws emanate in principle from the treaties, or because it is up to individual national parliaments to transpose EU directives into national law?

How does all this tally with the fact the the PM's deal, which you seem to think has significantly changed the UK's long-term relationship with the EU, is a deal with the commission.

4) Immigrants from the EU make a 20bn net contribution to the economy. What the government needs to do is fund services if we want better services.

Or the governement could get more of the existing unemployed population off benefits and filling those so called low skilled jobs. Gets them paying taxes and reduces the benefits bill

Win/win

If you can generate the same economic output from less people surely we'd all be in favour of that?

But that debate is for another day...

Cheers

Whatever. Vote remain!!!!

And you imply that "lower working class" people, as you in your condescending fashion refer to them, don't understand the arguments. It would be funny if it wasn't such a serious matter.

Or the governement could get more of the existing unemployed population off benefits and filling those so called low skilled jobs. Gets them paying taxes and reduces the benefits bill

Got nothing to do with the referendum. But good luck.

Are you arguing this because the parliament and/or council are also involved in the process, because EU laws emanate in principle from the treaties, or because it is up to individual national parliaments to transpose EU directives into national law?

How does all this tally with the fact the the PM's deal, which you seem to think has significantly changed the UK's long-term relationship with the EU, is a deal with the commission.

He's arguing it because its all he ever does. Argue the toss about the bloody obvious then move onto the next tedious point when he's proven 100% wrong. I'm surprised he didn't ask you for his trademark 'link' to prove that there was such a thing as a 'European Commision'.

Don't waste your time.

And you imply that "lower working class" people, as you in your condescending fashion refer to them, don't understand the arguments. It would be funny if it wasn't such a serious matter.

No I don't. Go away. You lie as much as the leave camp.

I've just been to vote, and was told I am not registered. I remember voting in the last general election very clearly, because it was my first ever vote. I haven't changed address either.

Does anybody know what might have happened? I'm furious! :rant:

There will have been a letter regarding voter registration sent to your house, which you should have filled in and returned or completed on-line. Do you recall doing this?

Is it the same polling location as the GE? I'm pretty sure you have to go to a specific one.

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 17:43 ----------

No I don't. Go away. You lie as much as the leave camp.

What utter rubbish. Here it is again. You haven't even bothered to edit it before denying that you wrote it (not that you would have got away with that)

Blue collar votes.

At every turn the leave campaign is founded on lies and untruths. It doesnt surprise me that the lower working class are taken in by the rhetoric of anti-immigration, more money for the NHS and all the other lies Johnson and co peddle.