EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I merely used that term to denote the class of people the leave camp have targeted. It's not an insult. It's quite serious and you've just trivialised an important matter.

Good on you.

I really think your a brexit voter, you seem to want to get every one out to vote "out" with your words. "Class of people", do we still think that way?

if you're still in the queue when it hits 22:00 you're turned away.

As long as you are in the queue when it hits 22:00, you have a right to cast your vote.

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 21:09 ----------

I merely used that term to denote the class of people the leave camp have targeted. It's not an insult. It's quite serious and you've just trivialised an important matter.

Good on you.

Yeah, you must be right, 'cos only the 'lower working classes' will fall for the bunch of bananas trick and people I met at the food bank were elated to learn that fresh UK asparagus would be even better when we left the EU.

Call Me Dave. Our delightfully honest Prime Minister who is in no way a smarmy con merchant at all.

As opposed to the until very recently pro-EU, pro-immigration, pro-Turkey joining the EU, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, who's now leading the revolution against the political elite. :hihi:

As opposed to the until very recently pro-EU, pro-immigration, pro-Turkey joining the EU, Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson, who's now leading the revolution against the political elite. :hihi:

Boris being about as trustworthy as the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (and I live in London half the time so I'm fully aware of what a two faced lazy oxygen thief he can be) does not make CMD any less of a slimy con merchant.

Boris being about as trustworthy as the child catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (and I live in London half the time so I'm fully aware of what a two faced lazy oxygen thief he can be) does not make CMD any less of a slimy con merchant.

If Brexit happens, we can all look forward to an Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson premiership!

If Brexit happens, we can all look forward to an Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson premiership!

We'll see. May has kept her powder dry and could edge it with the remain support in the parliamentary conservative party.