EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Financial markets getting worried maybe? They were the only ones to conduct exit polls for themselves.

This is a graph of how many dollars a pound can get you (high implies remain, low implies leave)

http://i.imgur.com/xH7lTbS.png

Its still in the positive for the day but falling. Maybe low turn out numbers with pictures like these coming in.

Think you might alot of that is a bit of profit taking. Ive done it myself with some Euros over past couple of weeks. Unfortunately not on the scale that these guys would have but enough to pay the bills and Spanish tax for next 18 months!

---------- Post added 23-06-2016 at 21:29 ----------

There are no official exit polls.

And it will be about 2am before any sort of even remote indication will be available.

40mins till the exit polls.

Going to enjoy the victory for Remain soon.

you may be right but i bet you will be eating your word when we get screwed, at least the people who stood up and voted out can claim they did

Vote Gove.

Christ. He's got the personalty of an angry cactus. I think I'd chose Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson ahead of him.

The worrying thing is that the country may not want to chose any of them of them if the losing Tories decide to pull a Sampson.

Because the news isn't actually reporting as yet. I decided to check what other countries around the world make of our EU referendum. Not got through many, but this I found rather intriguing...

Hope the link works

http://m.smh.com.au/comment/good-riddance-to-britain-a-brexit-might-be-just-what-the-european-union-needs-20160621-gpo16m.html

no a bad link

Because the news isn't actually reporting as yet. I decided to check what other countries around the world make of our EU referendum. Not got through many, but this I found rather intriguing...

Hope the link works

http://m.smh.com.au/comment/good-riddance-to-britain-a-brexit-might-be-just-what-the-european-union-needs-20160621-gpo16m.html

Yes it works very interesting it is too.perhaps if we vote to remain The EU might have its own referendum to see if they actually want us to remain.

Yes it works very interesting it is too.perhaps if we vote to remain The EU might have its own referendum to see if they actually want us to remain.

Really. That would be great. If we annoy them enough we still get to leave.

Next, does the rest of the UK get a vote as to whether we want to keep Scotland?

We should have had one like that for Scotland