EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

You believe the poll on here is how its likely to turn out?

No I think the result will be likely 45/55 and in whose favour will be determined by events.

I do however think anyone who cites a poll in which 68% of people voted for alternative parties that have never held power as evidence of a nest of 'narrowminded reactionaries' is at best worthy of a little light ribbing.

People will vote emotionally. If the "migrants" are still pouring into Europe this summer (when the poll is expected) and if the crimes that some commit when they get here continue to be reported, the vote will be for "out".

Absolutely harry. The asylum seeker issue is making it almost a single issue debate.

Absolutely harry. The asylum seeker issue is making it almost a single issue debate.

You are right unfortunately,but it shouldn't be the only issue,theres many reasons to stay in/out and they should be aired more.If there was as much public discussion on all the issues people would be better informed and see the bigger picture,its going to be a massive decision to make.

If it were a single issue debate on that then the polls would be 80/20 to leave asap. But I take the point its not hindering the leave camp by any means.

I agree with regard polls. Ignore them. From what I had been reading within comment sections of national press, I would say Brexit is going to happen regardless of polls saying its neck and neck.

I agree there could be a vote in favour of leaving.

But that is not the same as Brexit

I agree there could be a vote in favour of leaving.

But that is not the same as Brexit

You keep saying this but I think you underestimate the British people. If we vote to leave, we will leave and any politician who tries to prevemt that from any party will find themselves out of a job.

Yes, it's the race of migrants that makes them useless and nothing to do with the language barrier, the lack of skills and education, the fact they'll collectively make a negative financial contribution, that the will create social tension because their cultural and religious beliefs and practices don't fit Westen values and nothing to do with the fact it will put further strain on creaking hospitals, doctors surgeries, schools and social services.

Full context Zamo, tell me how what I highlighted is taking things out of context in an earlier post? Either your reading comprehension is incredibly low or you are deflecting, as usual.

---------- Post added 28-01-2016 at 22:26 ----------

Turkey most likely.

Turkey has a higher average monthly income, but that is besides the point; if they were to move here for jobs, they'd still have higher living costs than anything they would encounter at home, so coming here to work for minimum wage doesn't do a lot for them.

You keep saying this but I think you underestimate the British people. If we vote to leave, we will leave and any politician who tries to prevemt that from any party will find themselves out of a job.

I think you will struggle to find enough politicians to vote it through. The referendum is not legally binding and I can't envisage any single scenario where the commons will pass it. Even Euro-sceptic Tories are now backing off under pressure from Cameron and Osborne.

Forget any fantasies about Ukip winning an election. Simply forget it.

I believe that if the poll went your way your response would be very different.

Well youd be wrong then. Its clear the poll on this thread is flawed and can only give you an answer based on that. I wasnt asking you anyway it was to quikk.

---------- Post added 28-01-2016 at 23:10 ----------

If it were a single issue debate on that then the polls would be 80/20 to leave asap. But I take the point its not hindering the leave camp by any means.

If you read what I said then I said almost. The migration issue is by far the most important issue at the moment. Its the one that can assist those already wishing to leave the EU and Ukipers etc.