EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I think Scotland will leave now sooner rather than later. They quite clearly had a very different voting demographic to the rest of England outside London.

im not sure about that, there is a big black hole in their budget with the price of oil.

Do you think the EU will want another Greece.

Today is the U.K"s revolution day , Now those in power will have to listen to all those who have been ignored , all the little people who have not had a voice . The voting system must now be changed to the one used in this referendum so as the Government selected is the one that the majority actually wants.

I hope we can keep Scotland on board and part of the UK.

As Scotland were close to leaving, before, I think this will probably be enough for them to force another Scottish referendum. However, the result may depend on how well Britain appears to be performing. If brexit looks to be a disaster for the UK, then Scotland is more likely to split in order to remain in the EU. But...

In that event, Scotland will have to go with the Euro, I think. Before, it was thought that it might be able to hang on to the pound. I can't see that being possible if the rest of the the UK has decided to leave the EU.

As Scotland were close to leaving, before, I think this will probably be enough for them to force another Scottish referendum. However, the result may depend on how well Britain appears to be performing. If brexit looks to be a disaster for the UK, then Scotland is more likely to split in order to remain in the EU. But...

In that event, Scotland will have to go with the Euro, I think. Before, it was thought that it might be able to hang on to the pound. I can't see that being possible if the rest of the the UK has decided to leave the EU.

I doubt it.

It emerged in the Scotland referendum that the SNP weren't actually asking for independence, but instead for home rule.

If they want to depart from the UK, they'll have to make the case for actual, genuine independence, with most of their oil revenue gone, and go it alone for several years whilst going through the EU membership application process.

The Scots just won't go for that.

Even if the EU could get an offer to join past Spain they'd have to offer it to Ulster too. Won't happen and IScotia would be skint. London, Scotland and the shinners are jyst going to have to suck it up and accept we are a United Kingdom and get their shoulder to the wheel with the rest of us.