EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

As Scotland were close to leaving, before, I think this will probably be enough for them to force another Scottish referendum. However, the result may depend on how well Britain appears to be performing. If brexit looks to be a disaster for the UK, then Scotland is more likely to split in order to remain in the EU. But...

In that event, Scotland will have to go with the Euro, I think. Before, it was thought that it might be able to hang on to the pound. I can't see that being possible if the rest of the the UK has decided to leave the EU.

Scotland now has a large representation in Parliament. Maybe that will be enough to hold them, especially if the UK starts to do well.

I doubt it.

It emerged in the Scotland referendum that the SNP weren't actually asking for independence, but instead for home rule.

If they want to depart from the UK, they'll have to make the case for actual, genuine independence, with most of their oil revenue gone, and go it alone for several years whilst going through the EU membership application process.

The Scots just won't go for that.

I wonder if Scotland would be here now if a vote UK wide had been took on their referendum.

23rd of June is my birthday so I hope it will be a good day of celebration as we finally leave the EU and get on with our own lives...vote out...goodby to French and the Germans telling us what to do

Happy birthday!

I doubt it.

It emerged in the Scotland referendum that the SNP weren't actually asking for independence, but instead for home rule.

If they want to depart from the UK, they'll have to make the case for actual, genuine independence, with most of their oil revenue gone, and go it alone for several years whilst going through the EU membership application process.

The Scots just won't go for that.

I doubt they'd vote to split, but I think they would be offered a referendum. The SNP would look like they'd lost their bottle if they shied away from a referendum after the UK had decided to leave the EU, as the whole playing field has changed.

I doubt they'd vote to split, but I think they would be offered a referendum. The SNP would look like they'd lost their bottle if they shied away from a referendum after the UK had decided to leave the EU, as the whole playing field has changed.

If the polling does not indicate widespread support for another referendum it won't happen.

The Scots may be 62% in support of EU membership, but that doesn't mean that >50% feel strongly enough about it to repeat their independence referendum.

New era? Yes I'm nervous but immensely proud of the grit and determination by the British people.

I wonder if the count would have been much higher? How many went to the polling booths last night wanting "out" but the seemingly endless threats by the Remain side echoing in their ears persuaded them to cross the top box for peace of mind....and that's before we even touch on how the BBC and Remain group used the tragic murder of Jo Cox to sway people's opinion.

A lot of lessons will be learnt I hope.