EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Jeremy Corbyn saying that's it's the electorate that feels betrayed by successive Governments. He just doesn't get it does he?

The natural Labour Party electorate, the average UK workers, feel betrayed by YOU and the Labour Party.

The Tories allowed their MPs to campaign freely, YOU pretended to campaign for something you didn't agree with and betrayed YOUR voters in favour of the predominantly London, rich, virtue signalling, Guardian reading, nasties that call themselves Labour and YOU now align yourself with. Even the Muslim vote that YOU now court so slavishly voted for Brexit.

And please don't pretend this was about the failure of successive Governments and turn it into politics, it was about the EU, it was about successive Governments being unable to govern because of the EU. It was about YOUR voters knowing first hand how uncontrolled immigration was keeping their wages down and YOU not caring about it.

The thing is Jeremy, YOU missed an open goal. If you had stuck to the principles of the Labour Party you would now be riding high into Government with the support of the Scottish and Welsh vote, with an even higher majority for Brexit.

Rant over. Goodbye.

Regionally in England, only London voted to stay in EU,.The whole of the rest of England wanted out. The politicians are shocked. I think that tells you a lot about how Londoncentric this country is, and how out of touch the politicians are..

Absolutely. And that has to change.

Before this thread is closed, may I offer a 'virtual' end-of-game handshake to unbeliever for a good match.

Gratefully accepted. We fought a good battle here all for what we thought was right. The closeness of the result is a testament to the fact that this was not a clear-cut decision and that there were sound and legitimate arguments on both sides.

Thank you to all my allies and opponents for your contributions and helping me (and perhaps others) to confirm in my own mind that I had properly considered all sides of the matter before making a final decision.

Gratefully accepted. We fought a good battle here all for what we thought was right. The closeness of the result is a testament to the fact that this was not a clear-cut decision and that there were sound and legitimate arguments on both sides.

Thank you to all my allies and opponents for your contributions and helping me (and perhaps others) to confirm in my own mind that I had properly considered all sides of the matter before making a final decision.

I extend my hand as well. Now the task of adjusting to a new reality begins. Let's hope it goes well for everybody.