EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I am, unsurprisingly, a member of UKIP but unless they come up with a domestic manifesto that I approve of I will not be renewing my membership as the reason is no longer there.

At the next election I will decid who best serves what I believe in, I used to vote Liberal but will see what comes along.

A Dutch MP was on the news a couple of weeks ago saying that Holland was waiting to see what happened here and a leave vote here could well lead to a referendum over there .

I can see the whole EU collapsing like a pack of cards. There is a big anti EU feeling in a lot of countries and now we have become the first to leave , i can see others following .

I can see the whole EU collapsing like a pack of cards. There is a big anti EU feeling in a lot of countries and now we have become the first to leave , i can see others following .

And then we could all sit down and agree to have the same tariffs, perhaps we could call it a "single market" or something.

A Dutch MP was on the news a couple of weeks ago saying that Holland was waiting to see what happened here and a leave vote here could well lead to a referendum over there .

We are keep going on about how Brexit will affect this country, but how will it affect other EU countries? One politician has named other EU countries who may also vote to leave. So yes you are right I think others will follow, and hopefully weaken their power.

You should be ok for bread. Its wine and foreign foods you want to stock up on as the drawbridge goes up at 6pm.

And petrol judging by the queues I've seen this morning. Don't normally go out on Friday morning - are they always like that?

And then we could all sit down and agree to have the same tariffs, perhaps we could call it a "single market" or something.

Hilarious... a great idea!

Watching the BBC and some EU bureaucrat in Brussels complaining about the weak leadership of Cameron for allowing the British people a democratic say! They still don't get it. They just don't believe in democracy.