EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

Negative impacts include.

Language problems.

Jobs lost to incoming workers.

Pressure on housing and public services due to population growth.

Wage depression.

Having workers willing to work for relatively low pay allows employers to ignore productivity, training and innovation.

Exploitation of migrants.

Integration difficulties and friction with local people.

Large movements of people lead to more security monitoring.

Ease of movement facilitates organised crime and people trafficking.

Add to the the negative impacts for the country of origin.

Loss of young workers.

Loss of highly trained people, especially health workers.

All of those things could be true about non-EU immigration, which of course is fostered by the Tories in respond to demands from business.

All of those things could be true about non-EU immigration, which of course is fostered by the Tories in respond to demands from business.

Yes it could and often does and its not just fostered by the Tories, Labour also liked the idea of supressing wages.

A female British repoter was talking to a female imigrant in France,and asked where she wanted to go,to England she replied and why asked the repoter,free educaction for my children and free medical care, a house to live in and a salary for my selve,says it all.

---------- Post added 29-01-2016 at 19:27 ----------

NO the EU was a idea of Hitlers with Germany running it and it seemed he got his way in the end,the French and Germans need us more as we buy more French and German goods than any one else.

• 2 weeks later...
A female British repoter was talking to a female imigrant in France,and asked where she wanted to go,to England she replied and why asked the repoter,free educaction for my children and free medical care, a house to live in and a salary for my selve,says it all.

---------- Post added 29-01-2016 at 19:27 ----------

NO the EU was a idea of Hitlers with Germany running it and it seemed he got his way in the end,the French and Germans need us more as we buy more French and German goods than any one else.

A lot of these immigrants want to get to this country because England has a free bank and of course they are right when you look at the benefits they can claim. I dread to think what the country will be like if we are still in the EU when Turkey is allowed to join.

Your right about Germany being the superpower, that is what Hitler wanted, but can you imaging what he would think of Modern Day Germany?

The main problem I see is that we have been lied to so many times so after many years I am coming around to the idea of voting to come out. I can still remember one headline when they were trying to get us into Europe , cheap booze for all, wonder what happened to that. Then there were the ripoffs with decimalisation and metrication.

No need for UK to be in the EU, then; UK can trade with them and they with the UK, irrespective.

I love how you, supposedly an intelligent man, ignore the complete psychopathic babble about the EU being an idea of Hitler... but are still keen to use the rest of his nonsense post to score a point.

The main problem I see is that we have been lied to so many times so after many years I am coming around to the idea of voting to come out. I can still remember one headline when they were trying to get us into Europe , cheap booze for all, wonder what happened to that. Then there were the ripoffs with decimalisation and metrication.

You realise that those lying to you more than anyone about the EU are your own politicians, right?

You also realise that going to the metric system was an idea well before the EU asked the UK to introduce the system for the benefit of the common market and it would have happened anyway as UK industrial leaders had been clamouring for it since the Victorian times.