EU Referendum - How will you vote?

Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?  

530 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that the UK should remain a member of the EU?

• YES
    • NO

I've waited until now to vote because I've been watching the debates. I'm have seen nothing to persuade me to alter my view of wanting to leave the EU.

I am appalled to hear that Theresa May is trying to scare voters into thinking that leaving the EU will risk our security and open us up to terrorism! What a load of rubbish. We might have something to worry about if we were discussing leaving the UN...but we're not!

Well now we have a date, Thursday June 23rd.

Don't let your country down.

Vote to leave.

Lets be in control of our own destiny.

No more OPEN BORDERS !

given how we are hostage to the international financial markets and will remain so if we leave then i'm not sure how we will be in control of our destiny

---------- Post added 20-02-2016 at 12:44 ----------

I am appalled to hear that Theresa May is trying to scare voters into thinking that leaving the EU will risk our security and open us up to terrorism! What a load of rubbish. We might have something to worry about if we were discussing leaving the UN...but we're not!

why is it rubbish?

and why would leaving the un be worse from that perspective?

given how we are hostage to the international financial markets and will remain so if we leave then i'm not sure how we will be in control of our destiny

Sometimes I wonder if people believe that we're going to re-estalish the Empire if we left the EU!